Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Polo GTI 2.0T Owners

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneykid View Post
    Maxton gear is usually pretty easy to install, mostly clip on with occasionally double sided tape, pretty much DIY. I'd suggest waiting until it arrives, check the instructions and see if it is within your skill set.

Cheers
    Gary
    Just checked - only the spoiler comes with a 3M tape, the rest came with washer nuts and bolts. You're absolutely right though, most of them can be done using a heavy duty 3M double sided tape. I might do just that and probably add additional screws to the front splitter for additional support? Only because I feel the downward force when you drive could cause some problem.

Users Country Flag
    Hi guys, just picked up my grey MY21 GTI, with all options. Loving it! Decided on the polo over and used 7.5 Golf Gti. Coming from a MY15 octavia vrs.

Looking forward to starting the mods soon - probably change the wheels and do a stage 1 initially. Happy with everything else.

Users Country Flag
    Hi all, anyone knows or has any recommendations where I can get a DCC delete in Sydney? Changed to BC coils and now has a damper error. Thanks in advanced!

Users Country Flag
    Changing springs should not cause a damper error, my guess is there is something else wrong.

Cheers
    Gary
    Golf Mk7.5 R, Volvo S60 Polestar, Skyline R32GTST

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by KheiryD View Post
    Hi all, anyone knows or has any recommendations where I can get a DCC delete in Sydney? Changed to BC coils and now has a damper error. Thanks in advanced!
    I dare say you will have to order one in from overseas. I know KW suspension make a DCC delete kit. Not too many people delete the DCC so I dare say you will have a hard time finding anyone with stock sitting on the shelf in Aust.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567