Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Polo GTI 2.0T Owners

Hi guys, got my GTI in Reef Blue with the DAP last Saturday and am absolutely loving it! A big upgrade over my previous car in every way (a 2011 manual Mazda 3). The power upgrade alone is addictive, let alone all the creature comforts and how well-made it feels.

Next upgrade: roof racks so I can re-mount my bike carrier. Seems a shame to ruin that nice roofline, but practicality wins out!

Also, paint protection

Polo GTI 2.0T Owners-img_1491-jpg

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by mostlyeels View Post
    Hi guys, got my GTI in Reef Blue with the DAP last Saturday and am absolutely loving it! A big upgrade over my previous car in every way (a 2011 manual Mazda 3). The power upgrade alone is addictive, let alone all the creature comforts and how well-made it feels.

Next upgrade: roof racks so I can re-mount my bike carrier. Seems a shame to ruin that nice roofline, but practicality wins out!

Also, paint protection

Polo GTI 2.0T Owners-img_1491-jpg
    Remember if you fit the VW Roof racks you can no longer open the sunroof, if you had one fitted.

Chris
    The Car: MY20 Black Golf R Final Edition, 5 Door, Driver assistance package, Sun Roof.

Quote Originally Posted by ozmale View Post
    Remember if you fit the VW Roof racks you can no longer open the sunroof, if you had one fitted.
    Thanks. No sunroof luckily, so should be OK.

This same problem happened to me - I know you posted this a while ago, but did you have it resolved?

I had it fixed with a Balance, Alignment, Road force balance and 2 new tyres courtesy of Bridgestone.

Unfortunately it was a bit of a challenge as VW don't cover tyres under warranty and Bridgestone didn't really want to do much with it either - got it done in the end though!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigunit87 View Post
    I picked mine up 2 weeks ago for $37,000 for for $500 cheaper that’s good as long as that’s new not demo with kms on it.
    I picked mine up - 1300kms, Lux pack, driver assist, reef blue for $29,900!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by 0n3thousandwords View Post
    I picked mine up - 1300kms, Lux pack, driver assist, reef blue for $29,900!
    which dealer was that from mate?

Users Country Flag
    Hello fellow owners, hope to post my own pics/vids/findings here (or my own thread) soon-ish.
    I have done my mandatory introduction here --> Hello fellow Polo &or VW Nutters!

How are you other owners going, still happy? Any cool stuff you've learnt or done to your Polo GTI 2L!?

For those interested in getting into some mods (minor or major), I found this cool little thread:
    Polo GTI 2.0T Owners. Please share others if you're aware of any...
    Last edited by Saul; 13-11-2019 at 06:36 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Welcome Saul
    2018 Polo GTI - CAI, TMD, ECU and DSG retune, and a bit of bling.

Users Country Flag
    Thanks bud

Users Country Flag

Have just purchased my reef blue polo gti+ but am waiting for corona virus to stop to collect car. Does the standard exhaust have a valve in it that changes when put in different modes? As am looking at getting milltek non resonated exhaust but don’t want drone. Or just the res delete pipe and then keep the standard back box with the valve control.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast