Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Polo GTI 2.0T Owners

Users Country Flag

Hi all, looking to get My19 Polo GTI with Sound & Vision package ,Driver assistance package in limestone grey.
    been Quoted $36490 Drive away.
    Just wondering what you all think of the price? do you think there is anymore room in the price?
    thanks
    MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by MaXX View Post
    If Bigunit87 doesn’t snap them up, I will
    You can have them bro he wanted to much, you get them brand new for $680-$690AUS brand new from the company and he wanted $590 for second hand parts that have been on the car.

Users Country Flag
    I picked mine up 2 weeks ago for $37,000 for for $500 cheaper that’s good as long as that’s new not demo with kms on it.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigunit87 View Post
    You can have them bro he wanted too much, you get them brand new for $680-$690AUS brand new from the company and he wanted $590 for second hand parts that have been on the car.
    Just to clarify - he paid $760AUD only about 2 months ago for these parts direct from MST. He is not just selling the CAI intake kit, but also a turbo inlet pipe which is a new product from MST that is not listed on their website yet.

I think a $170AUD saving for parts that were on the car for less than 1,000km's is not a bad deal. Not saying he isn't negotiable to an extent, but i understand Bigunit87 came in with what was considered to be a lowball offer and was declined.

MST are currently out of stock of this intake, its basically brand new, and there are no other options available for the current Polo GTI at this time - so personally i think the price is fair.

If you look back through my 3,399 posts over 8 years you will see i am extremely helpful and considerate to everyone that i can possibly offer help to. I have also bought and sold many items during this time as well with zero issues. Created DIY's etc etc. I can vouch that my brother is exactly like me in this regard - he is not trying to rip anyone off or do a dodgy on anyone.

Polo GTI 2.0T Owners-mst-intake-jpg

Polo GTI 2.0T Owners-intake-pipe-jpg
    Last edited by Lucas_R; 16-05-2019 at 04:03 PM.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    So today l have been given a ripper price on new Polo gti with all options white black and white slim line Plates $39000. But all so can get a Demo same spec for $36500, 4972 km on it My19 5 months reg left.
    What to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Users Country Flag
    Hi All signed the papers for a new Polo GTI MY19 Limestone grey fully load with all 3 packs. $39500.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyes24 View Post
    Hi All signed the papers for a new Polo GTI MY19 Limestone grey fully load with all 3 packs. $39500.

That’s a ripper price. Where’d you score that? Is that 2019 build?

Users Country Flag
    Yes build is April . It’s a very good price, my dealer gave me, because l sent him 13 referral last year. I hopefully get it end of month. They r getting it from Sydney.

Users Country Flag
    Good Day Gents

Are there any updates on the Polo GTI owners? I am looking at replacing my ST200 with a Polo GTI but not sure about the tune-ability of the motor as yet, so far it seems that the polo has a smaller turbo compared to the Golf and also higher compression, has anyone done software on the Polo as yet? or even a stock dyno run to see what the torque and KW graphs look like?

Also, does the R600 intake not fit on the polo? after all it is the same MQB platform and the same EA888 motor just a GEN3 and not a GEN2.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bigunit87 View Post
    What are you running or is it still stock ?

Ive looked around and there is barely any aftermarket parts for these new 2.0lt engines.

Also some reviews are saying it a de-tuned MK7GTI engine but from what I know the GTI engine is very similar to the R but the R has a bigger turbo and some internals are different but the look of the engine cover is different and the battery and fuse box look different and intake system ?
    My car is still stock right now but I’m going to start on the intake side first, then exhaust and remap. I’m hoping it is mostly Golf GTI spec as I was hoping to see similar power numbers from my Polo down the track...and properly scare R owners

As far as parts go, they are starting to appear. I’ve seen this intake of course, plus one from Leyo and exhausts from Milltek and RD Technik.
    2018 Polo GTI - CAI, TMD, ECU and DSG retune, and a bit of bling.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast