Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Polo GTI 2.0l tuning

Users Country Flag

Has anybody had any experience with "Racechip"
    Performance chips – Chip tuning by RaceChip for VW Polo VI (AW) 2.0 GTI (147KW) | RaceChip

I have always used "Superchip Blufin" for my tunes, (5 cars in all) however they dont make a tune for the AW GTI Polo as yet.

We seem to have very few tune options for our Polo GTI's

Chris
    The Car: MY20 Black Golf R Final Edition, 5 Door, Driver assistance package, Sun Roof.

Users Country Flag
    That sux that there's very few options, hope it gets better in the next 12mth+!
    No experience with that mob sorry...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmale View Post
    Has anybody had any experience with "Racechip"
    Performance chips – Chip tuning by RaceChip for VW Polo VI (AW) 2.0 GTI (147KW) | RaceChip

I have always used "Superchip Blufin" for my tunes, (5 cars in all) however they dont make a tune for the AW GTI Polo as yet.

We seem to have very few tune options for our Polo GTI's

Chris
    I would argue that you would be hard pressed to notice 20hp and 30nm in what is already a reasonably powerful little car. Why don't you contact Pacortech in Ingleburn who are dealers for Underground Performance in Melb (who have tuned several current model Polo GTI's with good results) and see if they can tune it.

Dylan's Polo GTI AW on-board with UGP as... - Underground Performance | Facebook
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    Lucas,

Thanks for that info. Will have a look.

Chris
    The Car: MY20 Black Golf R Final Edition, 5 Door, Driver assistance package, Sun Roof.

Users Country Flag
    Hey guys, im about to take delivery of a 2020 GTI.

I want to do a few mild mods to her, looking at getting the ECU done so its putting out a bit more power, but also looking at exhaust and intake.

Ive been looking at who or where to go for the ECU flash / upgrade any one got any suggestions. Brisbane based. My car was meant to be here 3 weeks ago but got bull****ted too by the now no longer employed member of the dealership I got the vehicle through. I should expect it end of month.

Cheers!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyface View Post
    Hey guys, im about to take delivery of a 2020 GTI.

I want to do a few mild mods to her, looking at getting the ECU done so its putting out a bit more power, but also looking at exhaust and intake.

Ive been looking at who or where to go for the ECU flash / upgrade any one got any suggestions. Brisbane based. My car was meant to be here 3 weeks ago but got bull****ted too by the now no longer employed member of the dealership I got the vehicle through. I should expect it end of month.

Cheers!
    German Auto Dynamics are on the Gold Coast and are dealers for Underground Performance. Underground have tuned several of the current Polo GTI's with great results (see link below) DEALERS — Underground Performance and German Auto Dynamics - Home | Facebook

Dylan's Polo GTI AW on-board with UGP as... - Underground Performance | Facebook

Polo GTI 2.0l tuning-ugp-polo-gti-jpg

Polo GTI 2.0l tuning-ugp-gti-dyno-jpg

Otherwise you could get in touch with Tarmac Engineering who are closer to you - looking at their FB page they have tuned a 2019 Polo GTI recently. Tarmac Engineering - Home | Facebook

Polo GTI 2.0l tuning-polo-gti-jpg

Polo GTI 2.0l tuning-polo-gti-dyno-jpg
    Last edited by Lucas_R; 08-04-2020 at 09:40 AM.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_R View Post
    German Auto Dynamics are on the Gold Coast and are dealers for Underground Performance. Underground have tuned several of the current Polo GTI's with great results (see link below) DEALERS — Underground Performance and German Auto Dynamics - Home | Facebook

Polo GTI 2.0l tuning-ugp-polo-gti-jpg

Polo GTI 2.0l tuning-ugp-gti-dyno-jpg

Otherwise you could get in touch with Tarmac Engineering who are closer to you - looking at their FB page they have tuned a 2019 Polo GTI recently. Tarmac Engineering - Home | Facebook

Polo GTI 2.0l tuning-polo-gti-jpg

Polo GTI 2.0l tuning-polo-gti-dyno-jpg
    Thanks mate. Got something sorted just awaiting car to arrive. It’s clearing customs as we speak.

Thanks mate. Got something sorted just awaiting car to arrive. It’s clearing customs as we speak.
    Post back once you've got it done. I'd be interested to hear how it went.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by mostlyeels View Post
    Post back once you've got it done. I'd be interested to hear how it went.

Will do, by the look of things I will need to look at getting the exhaust sorted as well, the opf may cause some hinderance in sound, unsure about performance.

Also does anyone know, if there is a better solution than running a pod filter for CAI?

Users Country Flag

Also does anyone know, if there is a better solution than running a pod filter for CAI?
    See this post - probably other options by now too: Polo GTI 2.0l tuning
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast