Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: MY22 Polo GTI

  1. #1

    MY22 Polo GTI

    Has anyone preordered or thought about preordering the face lifted Polo Gti? Personally, I think it looks like an awesome car and am seriously considering replacing my mk7 103tsi Highline with one. Just wanted to see if anyone had heard of prices or spoken to dealer about them at all.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    893
    Users Country Flag
    I'm going to my local VW dealer this weekend to get a trade in valuation on my Mk5 Gti 1.8 and if the price is right order an MY22 model GTi. Deliveries are supposed to start in May, so my thinking is to get in early for the first shipment. Metallic blue with the Sound & Tech package.


    Cheers
    Gary
    Polo GTi 2017, Golf Mk7 110TSI Highline, Golf Mk7.5 R, Skyline R32GTST

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydneykid View Post
    I'm going to my local VW dealer this weekend to get a trade in valuation on my Mk5 Gti 1.8 and if the price is right order an MY22 model GTi. Deliveries are supposed to start in May, so my thinking is to get in early for the first shipment. Metallic blue with the Sound & Tech package.


    Cheers
    Gary
    Sounds like a good plan, let us know how you go with it all at the dealership. Was thinking I might jump on it soon as well.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3
    I put a deposit on 2022 GTI last week, came to $48k with metallic blue paint, Sound & Tech package and sunroof.
    Deliveries are supposed to start in May according to the last update (earlier this month) from VW.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    893
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapellmeister View Post
    I put a deposit on 2022 GTI last week, came to $48k with metallic blue paint, Sound & Tech package and sunroof.
    Deliveries are supposed to start in May according to the last update (earlier this month) from VW.
    Thanks for that, it's been bucketing down here in Sydney and my trade in is covered in mud and road spray, maybe this weekend. I'm looking at similar colour and spec minus the sunroof.


    Cheers
    Gary
    Polo GTi 2017, Golf Mk7 110TSI Highline, Golf Mk7.5 R, Skyline R32GTST

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3
    Anyone else has put in an order and has updates? Dealer called me this week to say there were no updates from VW - hopefully that is good news, and no delays from the original May/June delivery.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    893
    Users Country Flag
    I was informed by my local VW Dealer yesterday that the current delivery on my GTi (Blue Metallic + Sound & Tech, no sunroof) was January 2023. I'm tossing up whether to confirm the order or move on to something else, there is my current GTi trade in to also consider as well.

    Cheers
    Gary
    Polo GTi 2017, Golf Mk7 110TSI Highline, Golf Mk7.5 R, Skyline R32GTST

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Sydneykid View Post
    I was informed by my local VW Dealer yesterday that the current delivery on my GTi (Blue Metallic + Sound & Tech, no sunroof) was January 2023. I'm tossing up whether to confirm the order or move on to something else, there is my current GTi trade in to also consider as well.

    Cheers
    Gary
    My dealer told me November - but I was lucky to find another dealer that had one available, Kings Red + Sound&Tech + Sunroof - and got it right away. Picked it up on 28 May.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
| |