Thread: MY22 Polo GTI

MY22 Polo GTI

Has anyone preordered or thought about preordering the face lifted Polo Gti? Personally, I think it looks like an awesome car and am seriously considering replacing my mk7 103tsi Highline with one. Just wanted to see if anyone had heard of prices or spoken to dealer about them at all.

Users Country Flag
    I'm going to my local VW dealer this weekend to get a trade in valuation on my Mk5 Gti 1.8 and if the price is right order an MY22 model GTi. Deliveries are supposed to start in May, so my thinking is to get in early for the first shipment. Metallic blue with the Sound & Tech package.

Cheers
    Gary
    Golf Mk7.5 R, Volvo S60 Polestar, Skyline R32GTST

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneykid View Post
    I'm going to my local VW dealer this weekend to get a trade in valuation on my Mk5 Gti 1.8 and if the price is right order an MY22 model GTi. Deliveries are supposed to start in May, so my thinking is to get in early for the first shipment. Metallic blue with the Sound & Tech package.

Cheers
    Gary
    Sounds like a good plan, let us know how you go with it all at the dealership. Was thinking I might jump on it soon as well.

I put a deposit on 2022 GTI last week, came to $48k with metallic blue paint, Sound & Tech package and sunroof.
    Deliveries are supposed to start in May according to the last update (earlier this month) from VW.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapellmeister View Post
    I put a deposit on 2022 GTI last week, came to $48k with metallic blue paint, Sound & Tech package and sunroof.
    Deliveries are supposed to start in May according to the last update (earlier this month) from VW.
    Thanks for that, it's been bucketing down here in Sydney and my trade in is covered in mud and road spray, maybe this weekend. I'm looking at similar colour and spec minus the sunroof.

Cheers
    Gary

Anyone else has put in an order and has updates? Dealer called me this week to say there were no updates from VW - hopefully that is good news, and no delays from the original May/June delivery.

Users Country Flag
    I was informed by my local VW Dealer yesterday that the current delivery on my GTi (Blue Metallic + Sound & Tech, no sunroof) was January 2023. I'm tossing up whether to confirm the order or move on to something else, there is my current GTi trade in to also consider as well.

Cheers
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneykid View Post
    I was informed by my local VW Dealer yesterday that the current delivery on my GTi (Blue Metallic + Sound & Tech, no sunroof) was January 2023. I'm tossing up whether to confirm the order or move on to something else, there is my current GTi trade in to also consider as well.

Cheers
    Gary
    My dealer told me November - but I was lucky to find another dealer that had one available, Kings Red + Sound&Tech + Sunroof - and got it right away. Picked it up on 28 May.