Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Polo

Quote Originally Posted by vw_alex View Post
    keen to hear when the GTIs hit the water!
    keen to get my hands on one...what is the odds there will be fully optioned ones in the shipment?

i assume odds will be quite low and will have be ordered to spec which will included a 6 month wait?

Users Country Flag
    Parents just picked up one last week - 85TSI Comfortline in Limestone Grey, with rubber mats, rubber boot mat and boot lip protector. Brilliant little runabout - 3 cyl DSG shows a little bit of lag on take off but once and running it's a surprisingly perky little package, and for something bought as a pure runabout (to sit alongside their 4 month old X1) it's great. 3 cyl also makes a great sound - reminiscent of their old D5 Volvo.

Initially struggled to get them to consider one due to it being too small and they were only considering a Golf at first, but they looked at one and were pleasantly surprised.

Just have to get my girlfriend to trade in her Veloster for a GTI.....
    MY16 Octavia Scout 132TSI Premium - denim blue metallic, Tech pack, electric seats, panoramic roof, auto boot, roof racks, mud flaps and rubber mats

Users Country Flag
    My brother just ordered a brand new Mk6 Polo GTI which he pics up early November. I havent seen any other GTI's on the road yet - does anyone have one?
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Users Country Flag
    I picked up my Polo GTI a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely love it.

Got all three option packs and went with black paint and interior.

Had a couple of initial worries with a squeak from the centre console and jumping wiper blades but both seem to have stopped after first week.
    Last edited by E5RA; 19-10-2018 at 07:05 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by E5RA View Post
    I picked up my Polo GTI a couple of weeks ago. Absolutely love it.

Got all three option packs and went with black paint and interior.

Had a couple of initial worries with a squeak from the centre console and jumping wiper blades but both seem to have stopped after first week.
    I just saw your introduction post with the photo - the car looks really nice in black. You certainly dont see many black ones.

The one my brother ordered is white - im not sure what all the option packs are but he told me its got the LED headlights, the Beats stereo, and the digital dash. So im assuming its at least got some of the options ticked.
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Hi Guys

My wife is looking at a optioned up Black Polo Gti . What prices have you guys been quoted or given .

Cheers
    Mal

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by malR View Post
    Hi Guys

My wife is looking at a optioned up Black Polo Gti . What prices have you guys been quoted or given .

Cheers
    Mal
    $40,400 drive way. That's black with all packs.

Quote Originally Posted by E5RA View Post
    $40,400 drive way. That's black with all packs.
    Cheers E5RA for the reply .

Mine will be delivered at the end of October. Black + all three packs.
    $39467 drive away.
    Current: Polo 6 GTi Deep Black Pearl & Golf R 7.5 Deep Black Pearl
    Previous: 2017 Polo Urban Plus, manual White 2016 B9 Audi A4 Quattro Diesel DSG Black
    2015 Golf 7 Highline Diesel DSG Limestone Grey 09 Golf 6 Diesel White DSG 09 Golf 6 Twincharger DSG Silver Leaf

Users Country Flag

I know it's not a Polo GTI but I grabbed the New 2019 Polo Beats Edition (Limited) with Active Info Display, red trims, racing decals and the whole lot. It is very similar to the GTI aside from the engine. Love it but looking for a VCDS helper close by to me (Melbourne, VIC)

Considering all I've lost is essentially the GTI Engine, I only paid about $30k, well worth in my opinion. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by EdwinJ; 31-10-2018 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Mentioning Cost

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast