Thread: Tracer Coilover's Suspension Set for Volkswagen VW Bora 4-motion V6

Users Country Flag

Tracer Coilover's Suspension Set for Volkswagen VW Bora 4-motion V6

Hi,

Got a set of used "Tracer" branded height adjustable Coilovers for a Volkswagen Mk4 Bora 4-Motion AWD. They will also fit Mk4 R32's, Mk1 Audi TT Quattro's and Mk3 Audi S3's. Will not fit fwd models.

Tracer coilovers are made in Germany as rebadged version of ST branded coilovers. They are not horribly harsh and held well through corners. I was quite impressed for a sub $1k pair of coils.

These were only fitted to the car for about 20,000km and bought online from Tunershop in Germany for $1100.

Set includes Front adjustable coil assembly (spring + spring + strut top in one) and rear adjustable shock, rear springs and rear spring seats.

Condition - springs, coilovers and struts all work 100%. No noticeable difference from when I first fit them to the car to when I took them off.

Only issue is that they do not have factory mounts for brake lines so I bent the little piece of metal at the back of the strut to fit the brake lines. This doesn't affect the struts operation.

Only selling due to selling car and buyer not wanting the coilover suspension.

Any questions - let me know. You're welcome to inspect. PM or Contact me on 0437 314 777.

(pics to come soon)

Last edited by RubAVeeDubDub; 07-10-2017 at 12:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyCarMods
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book.

-| "Laura" - 2001 Bora 4-motion (now sold) |-

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Sold pending pickup.

Users Country Flag

Are these still available?
    [/COLOR] 2016 VW Golf GTI MK7 40 Years, DSG, Tornado Red, Tinted Windows,
    2016 VW T6 Multivan Generation Six, Cherry Red with Candy White, VanEssa System with Kitchen, Mattress, Storage Bags, Swivel Seat, Roof Racks with Thule Pod, Dometic Anthracite Awning, Blackout Curtains, Bonnet Bra plus more ..