Thread: snow performance WMI complete stg 3 boost cooler kit

Users Country Flag

snow performance WMI complete stg 3 boost cooler kit

stage 3 MPG-MAX Boost Cooler water/meth injection kit

linked here is the exact part number of the kit - Snow Performance 20150 Gasoline Stage 3 MPG MAX Boost Cooler Kit
    my kit though has the additional direct port upgrade.

choice of two reservoirs (Snow 3 quart bottle and an aftermarket gallon+ reservoir)
    300 psi Snow pump
    direct port distribution manifold
    4x direct port injection check valved nozzles sub 60cc/min
    1X single point 60cc/min nozzle (spare 60cc/ nozzle too)
    Snow solenoid
    Snow controller with loom
    - conventionally it operates the pump at variable pressure through the single nozzle then at a pre determined point it then switches the solenoid to activate the direct port nozzles.
    - can be run through the single nozzle, direct port only or both.
    - water meth curve can be pegged to boost , fuel injector or combination of both. Trigger points also. Totally configurable so that the water curve will match whatever setup you are running.
    - comes with instruction book.
    - can help with providing 1/4 inch tubing push fittings depending on configuration you want to run.
    - if desired I have a small port drivers side feed (BJX 1.8T 20V) inlet manifold that is already port drilled to accept the nozzles and mount the direct port manifold.
    - also have a virtually full 20 litre drum of very fresh VP 100% methanol for a very long supply of alcohol for your future water meth mixing.

if interested PM me. I've taken videos of the system working on the bench so you can be sure its in full working order. lots of pics that I cant seem to post here. I can text those to you.

price will depend on reservoir(s) chosen, if inlet manifold included for 1.8T 20V peoples, if methanol fuel drum needed but looking for $450+ that will go up depending. Would rather it go to a good VW home so posting here first but will put it out on gumtree/ebay if need be.

sam

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Sold!!