Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Polo Gti 9N3 parts

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Hey Brock,

I'd changed my mind and decided to sell it but he was T boned by a dope in the rain the other day so its not happening. Did you end up doing the Garrett yet. A mate has offered me a GT2871 with a 0.64 exhaust housing. Is that the one you were doing or was yours Gt2860RS?
    sam

sam

Users Country Flag
    Hi is steering wheel available still? Where in melb are You?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by sambb View Post
    Hey Brock,

I'd changed my mind and decided to sell it but he was T boned by a dope in the rain the other day so its not happening. Did you end up doing the Garrett yet. A mate has offered me a GT2871 with a 0.64 exhaust housing. Is that the one you were doing or was yours Gt2860RS?
    sam

sam
    Well that's very unlucky!!

It's in the process at the moment, engines out, manifold is being made. I'm just deciding what exact turbo I should run since I now have 3 realistic options haha. Turbo is a gt3071, pretty much identical to the 2871. You can always upgrade to a gtx wheel and housing if you're wanting more power, I'm putting the gtx style wheel on mine when it arrives.

P.s I can potentially make a manifold to suit, it wouldn't come cheap. But it'd be tubular style one and can also come with all turbo lines.
    91' Golf mk2 GTi 1.8t (soon to be gtx3076’d)
    Golf mk2 GTi 8v
    02' Audi S3 (soon to be gtx3076’d)

Users Country Flag
    Also if you don't want that turbo, let me know how much he's after as I may be interested haha
    Golf mk2 GTi 8v

keep me in the loop on this manifold. It'll be an up mount yeah? For what I do I can't help but think that the GT2871 is going to be too big but I'd be mad not to grab it. I'll sit on it for a while but if I decide to shift it i'll let you know - it also comes with a 0.86 housing spare.

Pokie - give me a bit and i'll have a look at my steering wheels. Don't know if I'd be selluing it 'naked' or with the thumb fittings and Gti badge. Either way it wouldn't come with the airbag, you'd have to swap yours in. I'm in Sydney though.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by sambb View Post
    keep me in the loop on this manifold. It'll be an up mount yeah? For what I do I can't help but think that the GT2871 is going to be too big but I'd be mad not to grab it. I'll sit on it for a while but if I decide to shift it i'll let you know - it also comes with a 0.86 housing spare.
    You'd probably have to put rods in if you want the full potential of the gt2871. Yeah it's be a top mount.
    Golf mk2 GTi 8v

Stage 1 ECU sold.

Pokie I haven't forgotten about you - I'll have a look tomoroow.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567