Thread: As new VW OEM Ronal Wheels

Users Country Flag

As new VW OEM 18" Brescia Wheels

For Sale,
    SET of Four OEM VW Brescia Wheels.

18" x 7.5" ET 51 PCD (Pitch Circle diameter) 5x100, Centre Bore 57.1mm. Normal tyres that fit 215/40/18.
    These are the OEM wheels that come fitted to a fully optioned 2019-2021 VW Polo GTI
    They come with a set of original VW wheel bolts and locking nuts
    These wheels will fit all Polo's with 5 wheel studs (2002 onward) and should also fit a Mk4 (1997-2006) 5 stud Golf. You can check other vehicles here Wheel-Size.com :: Reference guide for car wheel and tire dimensions such as size, offset, PCD

These wheels are in as new condition they were only on the vehicle for a couple of weeks. One wheel has a mark so check the photos.
    These wheels have their original high gloss no areas where gloss has diminished because of washing or brake dust corrosion.

The price is fixed at $1000 total for all 4. Please do not make offers you will be ignored.
    The Wheels are located in Kingscliff near the NSW Queensland border. Pickup is preferred but "you" can arrange delivery (at your cost) if you wish. I have packing boxes for them.
    If you wish to calculate shipping. Each box is 55x55x27cm and weighs 12kilos. they are located in Kingscliff NSW 2487.For Sale,

Last edited by ozmale; 28-04-2021 at 07:42 AM.
    The Car: MY20 Black Golf R Final Edition, 5 Door, Driver assistance package, Sun Roof.

Users Country Flag
    You're photo's didn't work. Please try again

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Thank for that I have tried several times to get the photos to display. They stay there for about 3 hours then simply disappear from this site. useless. Will try again. am very happy to PM them to you.
    The Car: MY20 Black Golf R Final Edition, 5 Door, Driver assistance package, Sun Roof.