Thread: Mk7 Golf Carplay / Android Auto kit

Mk7 Golf Carplay / Android Auto kit

Want CarPlay or Android Auto? Here's your ticket.

This kit can be used to add CarPlay into 2013+ Golf/Polo/Passat or similar platform. It can do both wireless and wired connectivity which is cool, as even factory cars don't offer wireless.

Great solution for cars that have an MIB1 radio which predates CarPlay/Android Auto, or great solution for getting navigation on imported vehicles.

It’s installed behind the glove box with no wiring visible. It's a really cool and slick piece of tech that you wouldn't know wasn't built in. The kit includes installation instructions, it's easy plug and play.

$750 including shipping to your doorstep.

Any questions let me know, I'd be happy to help.

2016 Golf Alltrack

Previous:
    Mk3 1.8t

Users Country Flag
    is this just plug & play no coding required? works fine with OEM reverse camera ect?

Quote Originally Posted by coons88 View Post
    Want CarPlay or Android Auto? Here's your ticket.

This kit can be used to add CarPlay into 2013+ Golf/Polo/Passat or similar platform. It can do both wireless and wired connectivity which is cool, as even factory cars don't offer wireless.

Great solution for cars that have an MIB1 radio which predates CarPlay/Android Auto, or great solution for getting navigation on imported vehicles.

It’s installed behind the glove box with no wiring visible. It's a really cool and slick piece of tech that you wouldn't know wasn't built in. The kit includes installation instructions, it's easy plug and play.

$750 including shipping to your doorstep.

Any questions let me know, I'd be happy to help.

I'll send a PM. This is interesting

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi Ross

Yes plug and play, no extra coding required. Cheers, Sam

Users Country Flag

Hey mate,

Does this work with a 2015 Skoda Octavia vRS with Canton sound system? (tech pack option fitted).

How is CarPlay triggered? I know on a lot of these sorts of setups you need to hold down a certain button on the steering wheel or something to kick out of the OEM screen software.

Thanks