Thread: Mk5 Golf R32 Mk6 Golf R KW Street Comfort Coilovers 18010040

Users Country Flag

Mk5 Golf R32 Mk6 Golf R KW Street Comfort Coilovers 18010040

$1500

Not sure on the condition of the two rear rebuilt shocks, compression is different to the replacement from KW.

Full photos here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bXOwqPt9IaAnVN9iZUw-oOHutQe8GXWe?usp=sharing

Selling my set of KW Street Comfort coilovers which I ran on my R32 for just over 1 year, they've covered ~14,000km. Being KW these have stainless steel shock bodies and as such are still in overall good condition, all the adjusters move freely.

These are also fitted with a new front pair of 034 Motorsport track density top mounts and bearings which are just 3 months old and would've covered ~5000km. These alone are a $300 value and superior to OEM rubber top mounts while still being comfortable.

Also included is a front pair of Superpro heavy duty adjustable sway bar links in good working condition which I ran with these coilovers. They have a brand new spare balljoint end with nut and washers too.

There are also 3 rear shocks included as I received a brand new one under warranty from KW as one developed an oil leak, I subsequently had the faulty shock rebuilt and reinstalled on the car and then didn't use the new one.

They're packaged in the original box with the KW toolkit which still has all the tools and manuals it came with, plus some stickers.

They have a quoted lowering range of 10-40mm and 16 clicks of rebound adjustment. Also fits some Audi A3 and VW Jettas, check the product listing on KWs' website to make sure.

Buyer will be expected to inspect the condition before finalising sale. NO REFUNDS ONCE SOLD.

Last edited by sebas_thefish; 06-05-2022 at 10:02 PM.
    .:Mk5 R32