Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mk1 Golf Parts For Sale - Shed Cleanout - GLD and assorted Mk1 Parts

Users Country Flag

Mk1 Golf Parts For Sale - Shed Cleanout - GLD and assorted Mk1 Parts

Hello all, with the recent sale of my GLD I am now clearing out the shed of all my GLD parts. Many of these are spares that came with the car or were accumulated while I had it. There are also a lot of new parts that I had gathered in preparation for restoring the bodywork that are still new in their packaging.

I’m advertising all these parts on VWW first, any items not sold here will end up on ebay. I’ve put an asking price on most items but feel free to make a reasonable offer if you think the price is too high. Apart from some of the very large and heavy items I am happy to post Australia wide at buyers expense (I have a paypal account or am happy to accept payments via money order, cheque or bank deposit) or local pickup is available from Happy Valley 5159 SA.

Mk1 Towbar – Completely Reversible Installation
    This towbar was super easy to fit – no holes to drill! All you need to do is remove the bumper mounting brackets (4 bolts) and take off the rear bumper – the bumper is then removed from its mounting brackets (4 more bolts) and then bolts straight to the towbar frame. The towbar then slides in and bolts up to the original bumper mounting holes. I have made up a custom wiring loom which uses piggyback terminals to connect to the rear lights without the need to cut any wires. The 7 pin plug has a flat cable so you can still close the tailgate and the plug can be disconnected when not in use. Easiest towbar you will ever install! Looking for $150 (can freight this via TNT).

Mk1 GLD Cylinder Head – 10,000kms since rebuilt.
    I purchased this head from another VWW member but never ended up installing it as my suspected blown head gasket turned out to be a leaky hose and dodgy radiator cap. It has been stored indoors and wrapped up ever since. I paid $300 for this a few years ago, so would be happy with an offer somewhat close to this (can freight this via TNT). I will also throw in a complete head gasket set – brand new and never opened. Includes head gasket (5 groove), manifold gasket, valve cover gasket, coolant outlet gasket.

Tacho instrument cluster. Complete but not tested. Takes the 10 pin connector on the back. $30.

Brand new headlight. Neolite brand. $25.

Brand new radiator hose. Lower from radiator to water pump. $10.

2 x fast glow plugs – brand new NGK, never used, still in boxes. $20 for the pair, will post free!

Number plate lamps x 2, tailgate badges (bottom one in photo sold) x 2, grille badge SOLD, 3 x assorted windscreen washer jets. Open to offers!

2 x hubcaps, each with 4 x mounting clips. $25 for the pair.

2 x rear door handles (one new, never installed). Window winders (only the two on the left remaining). 3 x door handle trim inserts – one alloy (new, never used), 1 x smooth black plastic, one textured black plastic. Open to offers!

Fuel filter assembly with two new/unused bosch fuel filters. $20.

New Repco oil filter ROF15A (z89A) to suit Diesel CK Engine. $5.
    Last edited by DaveGLD; 02-11-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    Dave - 75 B1 Passat LS Wagon - Are you thinking what I'm thinking B1?
    + 1964 Morris Mini 850
    + Numerous MB Finnie Sedans

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Windscreen washer bottle. Think this one is from a passat but may fit a golf if it has the similar mountings.

Headlight switch $10, various cigarette lighters free with any other purchase or make an offer.

Fuse box cover – not broken! (but be very careful when installing!) $5 each.

2 x Injector pumps, 6 x injectors, injector pump rebuild kit. Open to offers individually or for the lot.

Alternator – bosch 35 amp. Untested - $20. Diesel Starter motor - $30 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Rear view mirror. Complete and glass good, however plastic is sun damaged on the rear. Brown. $10.

Passenger side front quarter window – FIXED type glass. $20.

2 x Pioneer Auto Reverse cassette decks. Untested. Would look great if you wanted a period 80s style stereo. $20 for the pair.

Finally, an assorted lot of VW Golf Mk1 parts. Everything you see in the photos is included. Lights, electrical, engine parts, hoses, brackets, radiator and fan, brake parts. Photos form part of the description.

I think that’s about it for now, please PM me with any questions – I can send higher resolution photos if required as well. Cheers!
    Last edited by DaveGLD; 02-11-2013 at 09:40 AM.
    + 1964 Morris Mini 850

I'll take the quarter vent latch and the fuel cap.

Jd

Users Country Flag
    hey mate ill grab the Door handle to body gaskets, the front quarter glass if it can be safely posted and maybe the starter for a friend of mine i need to get back to you!

Users Country Flag
    I'll grab the sill trims, the boot parcel tray and the under dash trim felt. And I'll send u a pm tomorrow as I'm on my phone ATM.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Mine: -MK5 Golf 2.0TDI[Deiselgeek sigma 6 shifter + H&R 50mm lowering springs + GTI Tartan interior + Audi 18x8 A6 wheels(Dark Steel)]
    -MK1 Golf The re-spray/re-build
    In the family: -MK5 Jetta 2.0TDI, -9N3 Polo TDI, -6R Polo TDI, -Mitsubishi S^$&box van
    A pattern seems to be forming...

Users Country Flag
    Id love a top radiator hose, looks like the last pic on the left has a similar shape to the one im after!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Mk1 Gti 81 2Dr
    Mk2 Gti 88 2Dr
    Mk4 R32 04

Some treasure there!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by eltonking View Post
    hey mate ill grab the Door handle to body gaskets, the front quarter glass if it can be safely posted and maybe the starter for a friend of mine i need to get back to you!
    oh and also the rear light cluster covers! i've PM'd you!

Jeez you guys are keen! Woke up this morning with about 12 new messages in my inbox! I've replied to most of your messages - several of you guys have asked for the same parts so I'll be offering them to whoever contacted me first - I will keep the thread updated with what has been sold and what is sold pending payment.

I have some VWW members coming around on Saturday and Sunday morning this weekend so if anyone else wants to drop in to have a look at these items feel free!

Cheers.
    Last edited by DaveGLD; 18-10-2013 at 10:45 AM.
    + 1964 Morris Mini 850

BUMP! Have just updated the list with a few new parts and removed a whole bunch that are now sold. Hope the guys who have bought stuff from me already are happy with their purchases!

I'm planning to put some of this up on ebay soon so if anyone is interested in any of the parts above please PM me!
    + 1964 Morris Mini 850

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast