Thread: GhostKnit Golf R Front Lip - Carbon - MICRO GROUP BUY

GhostKnit Golf R Front Lip - Carbon - MICRO GROUP BUY

This group buy has been reviewed and approved by admin: The_Hawk.

Hi guys,

I have managed to secure a little teeny group buy of the

GhostKnit GOLF R Carbon front lips. They are in the same style as the Garage Vary items.
    Golf R Front Lip | Ghost Knit

These are getting some pretty good reviews from the US forums and from "photo" value, look the goods.

GhostKnit have agreed to a deal.

The first 3 carbon lips I can bring in will be supplied and shipped to me in Melbourne for approx $340AU each. I thought i'd get these first ones shipped to my address to save postage costs and to entice them into a group buy and this can be a great marketing opportunity for them.

RRP price from their website is $219 for the lip and postage Melbourne $190 = Total $409 each.

So quite a bit of saving there. They will price the items on the invoice accordingly so we do not have to pay import chargers. So there should be no surprises.

Im securing one of the lips, so at this stage there is ONE up for grabs. As GhostKnit do not have paypal, i'll have to put my balls on the line and pay via my credit card.

Conditions:
    Money must be deposited into my account and cleared before I can place the order. I have asked confirmation on the lead time from order to dispatch, so I will update once i get that information.
    Once delivered to my address, either pickup if you local, or I can post via Aust Post if you are not. But bear in mind that you will be paying for the postage, and I'm not sure if they are packing in separate boxes or the 3 in one.

I am not affiliated with GhostKnit at all, just giving them a go.

If your definitely interested PM your details and I will forward my bank details to make the deposit. Im happy for people to put into my Paypal under friends and family "to not incur fees" if that makes you more comfortable.

I have also asked what deals they can do for the rear lip spoiler, however I don't need one as I've got a Revozsport version, so I have not pushed for this.

Hyperlink to original group buy on VWGolf net
    GhostKnit Golf R Front Lip - Carbon - MICRO GROUP BUY

If I can get 5 buyers from Melbourne, the cost will come down slightly also. $340 is the MAXIMUM you will pay.
    If we get only 3 buyers in total, then the price will stay as is.

I can arrange for pickup to be in either South Melbourne, Glen Waverley or Doncaster areas.

$340 each for 3, I'm sure if we get 5 I can get for a cheaper overall price - close to $300 each i'd say.

Items are ready to be shipped. Just need a few more buyers.

Group buy done.

Please close thread.