Users Country Flag

Cool Genuine VCDS diagnostic cable

Genuine VCDS diagnostic cable

For sale:
    HEX-USB+CAN cable: Intelligent Dual-K plus CAN <-> USB Interface

Item Description: Genuine VCDS Ross-Tech interface
    Website for more info: ross-tech.com
    Item Condition: Excellent
    Price and price conditions: $380 ONO + p&p at buyer's cost if unable to collect.
    Reason for selling: No longer used
    Contact Info: PM me please.

Hi All,

I'm selling my VCDS cable. It is a HEX+CAN cable and it's a GENUINE Ross-Tech product (this is not a Chinese knock-off that claims to be genuine but that is really IP theft from the original manufacturer).

This model cable is now discontinued by Ross-Tech (it's been superseded by their HEX-NET series devices), but it is perfectly OK for all but the most modern VAG vehicles:

• The cable is still supported by the latest VCDS software that can be downloaded free from the Ross-Tech site HERE.
    • Details regarding the functionality of the cable and its compatibility with various model cars can be found HERE.
    • Plus, this cable has no limitation on the number of VIN that can be used!

I purchased this cable from a Ross-Tech Australia distributor a while back. I still have the receipt for the purchase and license info to substantiate its authenticity.

I have registered this cable with Ross-Tech as the original purchaser but the new buyer has the option to transfer ownership details for a fee of $99 USD -but only if they want. This option is NOT necessary to use the full functionality of the cable - see HERE for details of what "registration" provides!

The ONLY reason that I'm selling this cable is that I now own HEX-HET device due to car upgrade.

Rob.
    2020 Golf R Wagon.

Users Country Flag
    Great cables the hex+can.
    As mentioned there are limitations when looking at around 2018 and newer vehicles. So anything up to early MK7 is good. MK7.5 might not work.

GLWS

How do i go about messaging you to.buy this??

Can you possibly message me about this? Feel.free to email me at mark237666@gmail.com.

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Sold!
    Thanks to all who where interested.
    Last edited by Fire 76; 26-06-2020 at 11:09 AM.
    2020 Golf R Wagon.