Thread: FS: 09 Passat CC V6 Minus Engine

Angry FS: 09 Passat CC V6 Minus Engine

Hi peeps, been a long time between posts but just throwing it out there. My 09 CC V6 was vandalised just over a week ago and insurance has written it off. The car is a statutory write off and cannot be repaired as a driver. The body and mechanicals are all perfectly OK but the interior was wrecked. Little turds put my garden hose through the sunroof and flooded the interior of the car

If anyone is interested Im selling the whole car MINUS the engine for $2k and am open to offers.

Pretty much all of the interior electronics are stuffed as the interior went for a swim however all mechanicals and body are ok and undamaged only interior was submerged. I don't really have the time to part the whole thing out but I will be keeping the engine to transplant into my MK3.

If anyone is interested hit me up with any questions and ill get back to you asap.

Cheers

Sam..

Users Country Flag
    Can you tell us a bit more about the car? Colour, does it have the RVC and TPMS systems?
    Also will you be needing the DSG, Cluster and immobilizer for your engine swap?

Thanks
    MY12 Passat FSI Highline | 3.6L VR6 | Cashmere Brown | Driver Assistance Package | Dynaudio | Discover Media | TPMS Direct | Side Assist | Adaptive Cruise | 3D colour cluster | More coming soon
    Genuine VCDS HEX-NET and VCP Pro

It has RVC & TPMS, cluster DSG and everything else is going with the car besides the engine BUT none of the electronics inside the car are working properly so I cannot tell you if these parts are useable. However all mechanicals and body of the vehicle are fine they haven't been touched. Interior only was affected. Car is black

SOLD for a bargain price

Did you sell the whole thing, minus engine?
    1979 Mk1 Golf 2door (Under construction)
    1994 Mk3 Golf VR6T, Autronic SM4, GT30r, Peloquin, 288mm Brakes, B&G coilovers
    2000 Audi S4 Imola Wagon, Stage 3, J-fonz tune, F21's, ER SMIC, 034 DP's, JHM DTS, JHM Trio Short Shift, 350mm Brembo 6-pot, ABT coilovers, BBS CH, RNS-E, FBSW, Alpha 2.5 cat back

Quote Originally Posted by mk1turbo79 View Post
    Did you sell the whole thing, minus engine?
    Sure did.