Thread: Fondmetal 15x7 4x100 wheels with Toyo Proxes T1R 195/50/15 tyres

Fondmetal 15x7 4x100 wheels with Toyo Proxes T1R 195/50/15 tyres

I am selling my Fondmetal wheels, they are 15 inch wheels with a bolt pattern of 4x100. The offset is ET38. These are 90's wheels but were stored until 2017 when I put them on my car, so they were essentially brand new two years ago - they only have two years of light use. Fondmetal is a great brand from Italy, these wheels were in fact made in Italy. The wheels were worth $500 each when new.

The wheels come with a set of Toyo Proxes T1R tyres, the size is 195/50/15. These tyres were also put on the car in 2017 and have plenty of tread left. These tyres have a lot of grip and are also some of the best looking tyres, as they have a great tread pattern and narrow profile.

These wheels would suit an older Golf, they fit a mk3 perfectly and may fit a mk2 with different tyres. They are from the same era as mk3's and mk2's so would suit these cars best, but they could fit a Civic or other small 90's car car with a 4x100 bolt pattern. Below is a picture of them on my old mk3 Vento and they suit that era of Golf/Vento perfectly. Please confirm that the wheels will fit your car before bidding on them, as I cannot organise test fits or returns if they are not the right size.

Both the wheels are tyres are in near new condition, but I have no idea what they are worth.

This item will be local pick up only.

The price is $400.

Last edited by VR6child; 10-06-2019 at 03:04 PM.

Bump, make an offer on these. Prepared to consider all offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump, price drop to $400 but also open to offers. These wheels are near new and the tyres have most of their tread left.

Users Country Flag
    Hey mate, still trying to get rid of these?
    1990 Mk2 GTI 20vt - @mk2.20vt

Yes we can do a deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk