Hello,
It pains me to do this, but I'm about to undertake a hefty mortgage to demolish/build a new house, so want to build up some cash reserve.
I'll be returning to my OEM Pirelli wheels in super-sleeper mode

I imported these Japanese made Work wheels through Import Monster as a custom order with 5x112 PCD AND ball seat bolt pattern.
That means you can use your standard VW-issue lugbolts.
No wobble bolts, no adapters, just bolt straight on. The VW bolt covers even fit nicely.

I believe these are the only set on a 5x112 VW Golf in Australia.

They will look amazing on pretty much every colour Golf.

The base specs -
Work Emotion XT7
18 x 8.5
ET+46
5x112 (suits VW, Audi, Mercedes Benz)
Around 11.8kg/wheel - very similar to OEM 17" wheel weight.

Tyres in the photos are not included. They are 225/40/18 Pirelli P Zero for your reference.

As you can see they are (what I consider) perfect fitment for a MK5 with no metal mods to the fenders. I did the fender screw mod for the liner due to my ride height.
These are not so wide you look mexican and not so tucked that you could be driving a Holden ute.

You can expect to pay close to $3k for a custom ordered set, along with a 3 month wait.

I'd like to get $2200 ONO for them.
Buyer pays for shipping or pickup available.

PM me if you're interested - if you have any questions please put them in the thread.
I'm putting it on VW specific forums for a few days (here, VWW and VWG), then will spread over to Audi/Merc forums as well as Golfmk6.com.

They are in perfect shape - as per the pics below.
The last shot exaggerates the colour - they are more like the upper shots.
The front 3/4 shot is the most accurate.