Thread: Delivered anywhere in Aus - Add some horsepower for Christmas - Bluefin for sale $600

Arrow Delivered anywhere in Aus - Add some horsepower for Christmas - Bluefin for sale $600

Howdy,
    I'm selling my recently reset Bluefin unit for $600 delivered.

This will let you load a software tune into one of the vehicles listed in the image that I have attached to this post.
    You download the tune from Superchips once you've installed the software. Visit the bluefin site for specific tune info for your car - www.mybluefin.co.uk

Buy it now, have it in a few days, then escape from the inlaws at speed after Christmas Lunch.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

See attached images for an image of the unit in its box and a list of the compatible cars.

Last edited by tinto; 03-12-2009 at 12:29 PM. Reason: moved the pics, needed to re-add.

Users Country Flag
    Tinto .. If it's not new, I dont think you can swap the Bluefin to another car.
    MY07 TDi DSG beige leather bi-xenons & 3M car bra

You can have (as I have) a reset performed by superchips, so the tune is not on my car, nor is this handset linked to my car.

When the new owner plugs it in, the handset will determine what car they have and download the appropriate map from superchips (hence the list of compatible cars).

But thanks for allowing me to clear that up. This unit is ready to remap a new car.