Thread: Custom 10" Sub & Amp for Mk7/7.5 golf (or equiv)

Users Country Flag

Custom 10" Sub & Amp for Mk7/7.5 golf (or equiv)

Custom Sealed 10” Subwoofer for Mk7 / 7.5 Golf (or equiv) & 2Ch Amp (bridged) - $500

More Images available on FB marketplace - not uploaded to link here sorry....

Allows full OEM appearance and full use of boot

**$500**

Built for 2015 Mk7 GTI.
    Will fit any model in the Mk7/7.5 range with a space saver tyre.

- Full depth 10” Image Dynamics IDQ10D2-V.4 subwoofer in custom MDF/Fiberglass enclosure designed at optimum specified volume.

- Mosconi Gladen 120.2 Amplifier

- Carpet covered MDF Boot floor with cut-out for sub

- Fabric covered Mesh Grill to sit over the cut-out.

Dynamic and Musical sub – no one-note boom box with shallow mount sub. Enclosure is full custom MDF and Fiberglass build. Resin coated to prevent moisture ingress.

A volume control for the amp can be connected (not included) or it can just be set at the dial.

Photos show how the sub is designed to install – the space saver is turned face down and the plastic retainer is shortened (just cut it short). The fiberglass “bowl” sits into the wheel blending into the MDF enclosure which sits across it. The height allows for the boot floor to be installed in the “raised” position. By lifting/tilting the sub you can remove the spare easily if you get a flat.

You can use the original floor or swap it with the MDF one I provide and have the sub open or place the screen across it.

**Specs:**

Sub: video link: YouTube
    (note price mentioned is US$)

<font color="#1c1e21"><span style="font-family: inherit">

Amp: https://mosconi-system.it/product/one-120-2

Firm on price. Driver is about $450 new and Amp ~$400. Custom box builds aren't cheap.

Available for pickup from Herston (Brisbane). Shipping would be on buyer and arranged by them (I.e. no me getting stuffed around ).
    Last edited by mgrobins; 14-07-2019 at 04:30 PM.