Thread: 54 miscellaneous parts & pieces from my new & used (mostly used) B5 Passat inventory.

54 miscellaneous parts & pieces from my new & used (mostly used) B5 Passat inventory.

Alright then.

This is a list of 60 miscellaneous parts & pieces from my new & used (mostly used) B5 Passat inventory in PDF file format.

The lists has links to either my eBay listings or online resellers to reconcile part numbers, part descriptions and images and will be updated as items are sold.

Parts are generally from or were for my B5 (10/97-11/00) Passat Wagon. Having said that there are parts listed, which will wider applications i.e. headlights which will also fit B5 sedans and VW wheels, which will fit multiple VW (VAG) platforms.

PM If you are interested in any items.

Down load the file from here
    Last edited by dav1129; 25-01-2013 at 11:54 AM.
    2016 Amarok

Users Country Flag
    the front brake pads and big brake kit, will that fit on a BORA 4Motion do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by hedgie View Post
    the front brake pads and big brake kit, will that fit on a BORA 4Motion do you know?
    Sorry I couldn't tell you precisely before dong a little research. But I think they're as good as sold to someone local coming by on the weekend. If they don't show, you could try a doing little research yourself. Do you have ETKA, if so, see if the callipers and callipers carriers are the same for a your Bora and Passat B5 platform.

What size wheels do you have, because these need a minimum 16" wheel.

I actually have two sets of brakes pads:

One near new set, which is listed and ideally, I would like to sell with a pair of OE 288x25mm vented rotors (4B0615301B) which are also near new. I took both off to fit the OE brake upgrade. But these rotors are 5x112 ONLY.

I have second set of new brake pads, which I put on at the same time as and would like to sell WITH the A8 OE big brake upgrade - 312x25mm Geomet rotors, which are good for both 5x100 and 5x112 and larger Audi TT carrier to support your stock callipers.

The OE Brake upgrade is currently still on my car but in excellent near new condition and coming off in the next few days when I will installing the ECS Tuning stage 2 kit.

EDIT. From the initial research I have done, a V6 4Motion Bora takes the same brake pads as my B5, which I guess means they use the same or similar callipers.

In turn you could assume that the A8 OE Brake Upgrade should also fit but then ONLY because the Geomet rotors will fit both 5x112 AND 5x100. The BORA is 5x 100 right?

If not, then you might also be interested in the standard rotors and brake pad set I have.

As I see you're also in the ACT you might as well come over if you're interested. If you are PM me your mobile number or let me know and I'll PM you mine.
    Last edited by dav1129; 19-01-2013 at 11:52 AM.
    2016 Amarok

Tom

I reply here because apparently your Inbox cannot accept any more messages.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgie
    Hey mate,

Had a big day fixing me caravan and only just getting home to Canberra now.
    Its a bit late to call or text ill contact you tomorrow.

Cheers, Tom
    Hi Tom,

As per my text message the 312x25mm OE rotor, calliper and pad set have been sold.

I still have an as new 288x25mm, carrier and pad set and of course, as per this list much more.

Oh course, the 288mm rotors won't fit your Bora because being OE have a 5x112mm PCD only

Sorry.

http://grapevine.com.au/~davidmrgn2/1.8T%20Parts.pdf
    2016 Amarok

List updated
    2016 Amarok