Thread: 42 draft designs group order

Users Country Flag

42 draft designs group order

Would anybody be interested in sharing the postage on a 42 draft designs order? Will be buying 2 sets of adaptors soonish.
    Send me a pm if your interested and I'll work out postage and the like. If you are not local to Newcastle i can send onwards, would probably still end up cheaper.
    Cheers

Users Country Flag
    Carformance in Brisbane sell 42DD stuff, have you.tried contacting them. They are really helpful and their prices are usually pretty fair.
    MY11 CW Golf RIntake, Tune, DP, DV+Superpro arms and ALKCustom 4" tipsTWM Short Shifter

Users Country Flag
    I tried Carformance ages ago and received no replies to any emails so I gave up on them.
    Past - '95 VW Golf MK3 VR6
    Present - '11 Ford Focus LW Diesel (PSA DW10C)

Quote Originally Posted by stefcio007 View Post
    I tried Carformance ages ago and received no replies to any emails so I gave up on them.
    You are aware that the owner is a forum member here? Greg Roles is who you need to look for, its not like him to not instantly reply to any comment or request so bit shocked by your claim.
    2007 Black Magic VW Golf GT TDi, Latte Leather, Sunroof, Bluefin Superchip, 18" Detroits, APR lower torque arm insert, APR Carbon Fibre Cold Air Intake system, GTi sideskirts & front lip, R32 Rear Bar, GTi Steering wheel, RNS-510,Infinity BassLink Subwoofer,stubby antenna, R8 Oil Cap, Golf R front calipers, slotted front rotors, ceramic brake pads, LITEC LED tail-lights, Dension Gateway Five, Rear Emblem Reverse Camera, H&R Ultralow coil-overs, Badge-less front grille

Users Country Flag
    Greg is getting out of 42dd, so a direct order would be necessary. Tried him 2 weeks ago

I need 2 x 2.0TSi exhaust flanges so count me in.
    Current: 2023 MY23 T-Roc R Lapiz Blue + Beats Audio + Black pack 2018 MY19 Golf R manual Lapiz Blue + DAP (mods are underway ) 2018 MY18 Golf 110TSI Trendline manual White (with mods now 150TSI) 2014 Amarok TSI Red (tuned over 200kw + lots of extras) 2013 Up! manual Red 10 Previous VWs and some others ...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by poyta View Post
    You are aware that the owner is a forum member here? Greg Roles is who you need to look for, its not like him to not instantly reply to any comment or request so bit shocked by your claim.
    I didn't know.
    I used the email on the website. I sent the email on the 2nd of April and no reply, so I thought maybe it wasn't being run anymore as some websites I found listed on this forum came up with messages saying they were closed for good. Maybe something happened on the tubes?
    Past - '95 VW Golf MK3 VR6
    Present - '11 Ford Focus LW Diesel (PSA DW10C)

Greg has been really quick to respond to me in the past.
    but as said above, think he is out of the 42DD game

Users Country Flag

I wouldn't mind the intake flange thingy (FSI 2L turbo MAF section).
    This thing:

Part # IN-925-OEM
    FSI OEM Style MAF Housing
    Last edited by tonymy01; 15-08-2014 at 12:51 PM.
    ---
    Manual MY12 RB Golf R | Bluefin Stg2 | Milltek turbo-back