Thread: 18" Wheels (set of 5): BBS SX 8x18 Crystal Black - 99.99% new

18" Wheels (set of 5): BBS SX 8x18 Crystal Black - 99.99% new

SOLD!!!

Hey all. For sale I have a set of 5x BBS SX Crystal Black wheels in essentially brand new condition. Lived very briefly on my Golf R 7.5.
    These wheels have have fewer than 400kms (yes, 400!) driven on them. I special ordered them last last year and took more than 6 months to arrive from Germany. Unfortunately by then I’d fallen out of love with them. They’ve been sitting covered in a garage so it’s time I passed them on to someone who will enjoy them. They have an awesome sparkle effect called Crystal Black which looks graphite grey in the sun, and black in the shadows. Sit super-flush and look aggressive AF.

The fifth wheel in the box has never been fitted, in fact it’s never even been taken out of the box! I bought a 5th wheel after one of the original 4 got a small chip on the edge (see photo in weblink below for closeup). The chip measures 2.5cm. Keep it as a spare! Tyres are Michellin Pilot Sport 4.

SEE HI-RES PHOTOS HERE: BBS SX Wheels for sale - Album on Imgur

Wheel specs: (5x) BBS SX 18x8 et35, bolt circle: 112 x 5
    Tyre specs: Michellin Pilot Sport 4, 235 / 40 / 18”

Selling for $2300. Wheels are less than 400kms old (only 4hrs driving time!). Cost me over $3500, you save over $1200 on basically brand new wheels and tyres. I'm located on the Mornington Peninsula, but can meet a serious buyer a little closer into town. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by bkpr; 16-11-2020 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Sold

Bumpity bump

SOLD!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk