Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: So what happened ?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by space-godzilla View Post
    We checked out the Kodiaq and Discovery Sport back-to-back on Saturday and my 11-year old daughter thought that the back-back seats in the LR were definitely more comfortable and slightly more roomy. I know that they're not directly comparable but if one's budget stretches to $60 instead of $50-$55, a demo Discovery Sport with the Ingenium diesel engine (and an extended warranty thrown in) might have the edge. That is the way we are leaning.
    Why not consider a TDI Kodiaq with the 2yr extended warranty, then? $64-odd-k for full options with 7yrs warranty!
    The interior build quality in the Disco Sport I don't think is up to par with the Kodiaq, either...
    2012 Octavia vRS TDI. Darkside big turbo, 3bar tune, other stuff. 200kW/650Nm.
    1990 Mk1 Cabrio. 1.9 IDI w/ 18PSI.
    1985 Mazda T3500 adventuremobile. 1973 Superbug. 1972 Volvo 144 in poo-brown.
    Not including hers...

Yeah the bit that you aren't seeing with the Disco is the shocking issues that plagues them. When Skoda is still up there in quality and reliability and LR are down in the dungeons its something well worth considering. Haven't looked at the latest JD Power surveys but can't imagine LR or RR have improved much. I'd imagine the back seat would be better in the LR, its an extra bonus in the Kodiaq whereas its more an everday thing in the LR. But then again a Santa Fe would be my next choice over the LR still, but if you want a real 4WD then things are different. We have a 2011 Santa Fe and with two kids, the back seat gets used fairly minimally, mainly as due to kids seats needing to be used at much older ages you can't just chuck visiting kids in the back seat so easily as you once could. But we love the bigger boot space when the seats are folded down and the Kodiaq is even bigger back there. Didn't realise Skoda still sell 2yr warranty now that 5 yrs is standard.

Kodiaq sales for September - 91 cars sold.

Still waiting forthe first ones to land on the VWW forum.

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Users Country Flag
    Well, I’m waiting for mine to land too...
    MY18 Skoda Kodiaq TSI with Luxury and Tech packs.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger73 View Post
    Kodiaq sales for September - 91 cars sold.

Still waiting forthe first ones to land on the VWW forum.
    A couple have landed over on AuSkoda

We've got a lot of orders arriving December/January so I'm not surprised not many are on here yet.
    2012 Octavia vRS TDI. Darkside big turbo, 3bar tune, other stuff. 200kW/650Nm.
    1990 Mk1 Cabrio. 1.9 IDI w/ 18PSI.
    1985 Mazda T3500 adventuremobile. 1973 Superbug. 1972 Volvo 144 in poo-brown.
    Not including hers...

My wife saw someone with one at a birthday party on the weekend. They tried to get one from the local dealer up the road who can't get one before the new year. So they went to Peninsular and got theirs yesterday but stock is scare as. When do orders open for the TDi versions?

Users Country Flag
    It was announced back in late August with deliveries starting "before Christmas" and is on the website configurator.
    Indium Grey Golf 7.5 Alltrack 135tdi Premium - all options

had a call from the dealer, ours was due to arrive in late November but now paternally Skoda is having shortage of ...seats. So orders globally are delayed... new arrival date Jan

sounds a bit like BS
    His: Golf6 5door GTI DSG Carbon Sunroof MDI and 18" Drag rims + sticker that gives extra horse power
    Hers: Skoda Kodiaq Tech/Lux pack and sunroof

Users Country Flag
    Ah, mine will be on the same boat I expect. Projected delivery for me is late Jan (initially November...).

Am I the only one who has a email with a link to order tracking ?

Track My Order | ŠKODA Australia
    MY18 Skoda Kodiaq TSI with Luxury and Tech packs.

Never seen that tracking thing before, I know Skoda UK had it, so handy really. These things happen occasionally, quite often the pano sunroofs have shortages. Seats seems and odd one, but you will find all orders worldwide get affected.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast