Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wireless charging

Users Country Flag

I thought the console was mirror imaged - would that not affect where the connections are?
    2018 Allspace 162TSI R Line

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by iDiesel View Post
    I thought the console was mirror imaged - would that not affect where the connections are?
    I found one on Aliexpress that had the right dimensions and connected underneath so it wouldnt matter as the wire was long enough

If you just search for TIguan MkII stuff there is 60 pages and it was in that and one of the pics had it with its dimensions which when I measured mine would have fitted .

Will look later to see if its still in my history. Found it, first one I checked

This is it 10W QI wireless charging phone charger fast charging plater accessories for VW Tiguan MK2 Allspace Tharu Atlas 2017 2018 2019|Interior Mouldings| | - AliExpress

I cant justify the money for the number of times i use my phone in the car, also if I remember to take it LOL
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 15-03-2020 at 10:34 AM.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I found one on Aliexpress that had the right dimensions and connected underneath so it wouldnt matter as the wire was long enough

If you just search for TIguan MkII stuff there is 60 pages and it was in that and one of the pics had it with its dimensions which when I measured mine would have fitted .

Will look later to see if its still in my history. Found it, first one I checked

This is it 10W QI wireless charging phone charger fast charging plater accessories for VW Tiguan MK2 Allspace Tharu Atlas 2017 2018 2019|Interior Mouldings| | - AliExpress

I cant justify the money for the number of times i use my phone in the car, also if I remember to take it LOL
    It won't fit. Carefully check and you'll notice left and right sides are not symmetric

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aus_fas View Post
    It won't fit. Carefully check and you'll notice left and right sides are not symmetric

See

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123