Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: What have you done to your Gen2 Tiguan today?

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ACID View Post
    Had a search for wireless charging and apple carplay options here in Australia. Seems some US models has wireless charging, does anyone know its its possible for us here?

Also, has anyone got their dealer to allow traffic sign recognition in their 2020? Thanks
    Have looked and looked but can only find LHD versions ,which due to the shape of the console wont fit RHD LHD tapers on the right ours on the left

There are this type Wireless Charger Wireless Car Charger Silicone Anti skid Pad Mobile Phone Fast Charger Quick Charge Mobile Phone Accessories|Car Chargers| - AliExpress

However be aware the console tapers to the back and is only 165 wide at the back. Also ours dont have the removable floor in the console to fix the very exoensive VW part ($100+)

I bet dealer wont do any mods like that. MIne even told me DLA wasnt possible but it works
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Thanks for the info Hiillbilly.

Sorry if I've misunderstood your post but I haven't had a chance to see DLA in action, isn't this a stock feature in ours? Remember seeing it on the online brochure.. also is that the same but just a different name to Audi matrix lights?

Users Country Flag
    Thanks for the info Hiillbilly.

Sorry if I've misunderstood your post but I haven't had a chance to see DLA in action, isn't this a stock feature in ours? Remember seeing it on the online brochure.. also is that the same but just a different name to Audi matrix lights?
    Not on shorty's and is slightly inferior to Audis Is /was standard on Allspaces

Users Country Flag
    Interesting, even for the 2020 builds? Just checked the online brochure for what I believe is the shorty version and has an 'S'. I'll go out and see if I can find anything in the manual, I guess yours now show an option on the menu screen for that feature?

EDIT: Just went outside to check the menu, mine shows a selectable option for Dynamic Light Assist
    Last edited by ACID; 21-11-2020 at 09:38 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Interesting, even for the 2020 builds? Just checked the online brochure for what I believe is the shorty version and has an 'S'. I'll go out and see if I can find anything in the manual, I guess yours now show an option on the menu screen for that feature?

EDIT: Just went outside to check the menu, mine shows a selectable option for Dynamic Light Assist
    Dont know mine is a 2019 Yes its shows an A with a strike through it if you push the stalk full away. You can tell if you have it as the lights do a dance like this

Just cos its in the manual doesnt mean it has them Manuals are generic across models

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-ST...ew?usp=sharing

It has to be a Hightline with the Mid model LED headlights
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 21-11-2020 at 12:43 PM.

Users Country Flag

What have you done to your Gen2 Tiguan today?-20200728_105037-jpgWhat have you done to your Gen2 Tiguan today?-20200728_111812-jpgWhat have you done to your Gen2 Tiguan today?-20200728_115946-jpg all very easy to replace.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122