Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your Gen2 Tiguan today?

Looks good Tigger. How much mate and what site did your purchase from if you don’t mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsburger View Post
    Looks good Tigger. How much mate and what site did your purchase from if you don’t mind me asking?
    I bought the Racingline R600 intake in the Harding Performance Xmas sale (10% off hardware). It's available from either the Harding Performance website:Racingline R600 Cold Air Intake - GTI/R, S3, VRS - Harding Performance

Alternatively you can purchase it off their ebay store here: Racingline R600 Cold Air Intake - GTI/R, S3, VRS | eBay

I bought it from the ebay store and got the additional 5% discount (P5OFF discount code).

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Next mod is colouring all the grey trims black:

What have you done to your Gen2 Tiguan today?-fb040-jpg

It's not just a dressing/coating - it's a dye as well. Has been ordered - waiting for it to arrive and then will be testing it out.
    Last edited by tigger73; 28-12-2018 at 08:57 AM.

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Quote Originally Posted by tigger73 View Post
    I bought the Racingline R600 intake in the Harding Performance Xmas sale (10% off hardware). It's available from either the Harding Performance website:Racingline R600 Cold Air Intake - GTI/R, S3, VRS - Harding Performance

Alternatively you can purchase it off their ebay store here: Racingline R600 Cold Air Intake - GTI/R, S3, VRS | eBay

I bought it from the ebay store and got the additional 5% discount (P5OFF discount code).
    Awesome, thanks Tig 👍

In response to Tiggers intention to this thread. Had the Tig white onyx wolf for two months now so an update on qhat has been good and not as good wrt to minor mods. Expect I will need to do in a few parts.
    THE GOOD:
    1) CQUK Ceramic coating - self applied
    2) G4 coating to exterior plastic / rubber - self applied
    3) Blackvue 900 dashcam with Powermagic Pro - self installed
    4) Wireless QI charging plate in foward console tray ex AliExp.
    5) LED lights in trunk & glovebox - only problem was gbox light needed a bit if filing. Much whiter and brighter.
    6) Spectra ceramic window tint to sort of match the factory privacy tint - see other thread on tinting.
    7) Front number plate mount removal and plugging - see other thread on number plates.

CONTINUED NEXT POST

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

CONTINUED
    NOT AS GOOD MODS
    1) Door speaker bling accents - despite the price needed a bit of heat gun work to shape them correctly. Ended up ok.
    2) Centre console drop in tray. Fits well but expensive for what it is and fiddly to access below
    3) OEM sunshade for windscreen - fits good but quality wise on par with $10 Supercheap one so quite expensive for what you get.
    4) Chemical Guys Wheel Wax on my black wheels. Not much differnce to dust build up - still needs wiping with a cloth after carwash pressure gun wash to clean all residue.

CONTINUED
    MOD TO DO LIST
    1) Outer door sill protection - considering the attached from Monteford. Any recommendations??
    2) VCDS tweaks - would like the speed limit sign to show on the HUD - I see it on infotainment screen but not HUD as per VW promotional stuff. Found the setting for the other diaplayed items but no option to activate. Other Wolf owners?
    3) Roof bars - Whisbar??? After something sleek, black and quiet
    4) Considering a set of aluminium MGP brake caliper covers in a black or subtle colour. Yes I know people will say there are issues with heat build up but I am not driving it hard and apparently they assist with diverting brake dust off the rims. The existing caliper castings are quite rough. I just need the part numbers for the calipers so MGP can advise of correct part. I haven't got around to pulling off wheels to locate. Anybody know what this is for Mk2??
    Hope the above inspires others or assists to make good choices. I would be similarly appreciative of useful (and positive) comments, and any ideas that maybe useful for my bucket list and help others.
    BTW, I also did a front number plate moun

CONTINUED (my space quota must have filled). Number plate mount removal and plugging on another thread - also a good mod.

Door sills?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast