Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Traffic Jam Assist

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kamold View Post
    You need to use guided functions and choose parameter upload.
    It will not overwrite coding or adaptations.
    The part number of my A5 module is 3Q0980654L, but the parameterization file available on VCP is for 3Q0980654H. Can I make the parameterization even though it is different?

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post
    The part number of my A5 module is 3Q0980654L, but the parameterization file available on VCP is for 3Q0980654H. Can I make the parameterization even though it is different?
    No

L is available in file manager

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 9 SE met Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainesh View Post
    No

I tried to find it, but the only file I have for 3Q0 980 654 L is as follows in the image below. The description is as "MFK Camera config for FW rev L.

But when I open this file in VCP, the following data appears:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Traffic Jam Assist-sem-título-jpg   Traffic Jam Assist-sem-título-2-jpg  

Last edited by WilliamR; 11-09-2019 at 11:17 AM.

Users Country Flag
    No

I couldn't find the file in the VCP 3Q0 980 654 L file manager for Tiguan. I found for Passat 3Q0 980 654 L. Can I use this from Passat or is it not possible?

Users Country Flag
    Just giving a return. I was able to make a parameterization by VCP. I also activated Emergency Assist.
    I haven't been able to test much yet, but it seems that everything works perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post
    Just giving a return. I was able to make a parameterization by VCP. I also activated Emergency Assist.
    I haven't been able to test much yet, but it seems that everything works perfectly!
    I just tried the steps you outlined before with parameterisation in VCP then coding in VCDS but nothing appears to have changed. Did you flash H, or just parametrise L? Any guidance would be great! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyNose View Post
    I just tried the steps you outlined before with parameterisation in VCP then coding in VCDS but nothing appears to have changed. Did you flash H, or just parametrise L? Any guidance would be great! Thanks!
    You wont see any changes. Just check if lane assist is active at speeds below 70km/h (with acc active)

You wont see any changes. Just check if lane assist is active at speeds below 70km/h (with acc active)

It didn’t appear to be. Are the line conditions more “strict” for lower speed? At 70km/h + it works flawlessly. I haven’t left the car locked and off for a long period after doing it, would that make any difference? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyNose View Post
    It didn’t appear to be. Are the line conditions more “strict” for lower speed? At 70km/h + it works flawlessly. I haven’t left the car locked and off for a long period after doing it, would that make any difference? Thanks!
    What software version do you have and which file did you use? Is adaptive lane guide active?

What software version do you have and which file did you use? Is adaptive lane guide active?

L and L, it’s enabled, but orange not green at slower speeds. Would it be any coding that I might have missed?

Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast