Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Traffic Jam Assist

Users Country Flag

Update: VW NZ has come back to me and admitted that TJA was meant to have been enabled at the factory. My Tig is getting a software update on Wednesday and SO's on Thursday. I'll report back again once the update has been done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Traffic Jam Assist

That's good news Hugo_nz, would be good if you had an odbeleven to do a scan before and after the software update to see what is changed to enable it. I think NZ_GolfR has one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by gorey View Post
    That's good news Hugo_nz, would be good if you had an odbeleven to do a scan before and after the software update to see what is changed to enable it. I think NZ_GolfR has one.

I'm trying to buy one but their site is not accepting payment.

Users Country Flag
    Yes, would be interested to see what the differences are before and after, if you want me to do a scan then let me know. By the way, which dealer is doing the software upgrade? Would be keen to get mine done as well.

Current Ride: 2019 CUPRA Ateca in Energy Blue with Bucket Seats

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo_nz View Post
    I'm trying to buy one but their site is not accepting payment.

Hugo: hopefully your OBD11 device will arrive in time (sounds like a tight delivery time tho). When you get it and after you do your first scan - do this:

After you select the envelope symbol, you will be presented with the native email App(s) on your tablet/mobile phone. If you send yourself a email copy, you will have a digital version of the report that you can easily share on forums like this one!

Don

PS: You might want to consider removing the VIN if you do post-up a copy - gives greater anonymity and leaving the VIN doesn't add any value to the purpose for posting the scan
    Last edited by DV52; 17-07-2017 at 06:21 PM.
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by DV52 View Post
    Hugo: hopefully your OBD11 device will arrive in time (sounds like a tight delivery time tho). When you get it and after you do your first scan - do this:

After you select the envelope symbol, you will be presented with the native email App(s) on your tablet/mobile phone. If you send yourself a email copy, you will have a digital version of the report that you can easily share on forums like this one!

Don

PS: You might want to consider removing the VIN if you do post-up a copy - gives greater anonymity and leaving the VIN doesn't add any value to the purpose for posting the scan
    Not a chance it will arrive in time since I've been unable to order owing to the website payment problem.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ_GolfR View Post
    Yes, would be interested to see what the differences are before and after, if you want me to do a scan then let me know. By the way, which dealer is doing the software upgrade? Would be keen to get mine done as well.

Cheers mate. I'm in Auckland. If you happen to be around the city centre before Wednesday then you can scan my Tig.

Hi guys!
    Random question.. if MY18 Tiguan are fitted with hardware platform that can execute traffic jam assist via software update, will it be the same for the golf range? Emailed VWA regarding this but haven't got a response, been a week now.

Don't hold your breath if my experience is anything to go by. They do not want to talk about it at all and have stopped responding to emails when backed into a corner which they have no answers for. The first question you need answered is do Golf's in other markets have TJA activated. It may be that the golf does not have the hardware to support it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozsko View Post
    Don't hold your breath if my experience is anything to go by. They do not want to talk about it at all and have stopped responding to emails when backed into a corner which they have no answers for. The first question you need answered is do Golf's in other markets have TJA activated. It may be that the golf does not have the hardware to support it at all.
    Yeah they are offered in the euro region. I hope that the front and lane assist offered here would be a workable platform if VWA decide to introduce TJA down the track.

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast