Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Traffic Jam Assist

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielT View Post
    Apparently TJA is introduced feature on the Arteon for Australia. Would like to see what excuse they give this time around. Was told that the road conditions here is different therefore they don't have plans to introduce that feature for the existing models.
    Nice Traffic Jam Assist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Apparently TJA is introduced feature on the Arteon for Australia. Would like to see what excuse they give this time around. Was told that the road conditions here is different therefore they don't have plans to introduce that feature for the existing models.
    HUH??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????? Shakes head and walks away.

No thanks, too expensive for what it is.

I think GabrielT sent the link as it clearly mentions that the Arteon has TJA in VW Australia's own marketing materiel. Kinda contradicts what the not suitable for Australian roads stance from VW.

The whole VWA argument is full of contradictions but they will not change their policy now as that would be seen as having made a mistake in the first place.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ_GolfR View Post
    I only just got the chance to email the service manager at my dealer yesterday and found that he is away until tomorrow so I will let you know what he says about getting TJA activated on my car.
    Any updates?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp View Post
    Any updates?
    It is going into the dealers tomorrow morning. The service manager said there was a software update applicable for my car for Adaptive Lane Assist but he hasn't said if it also enables TJA as well, I did email and ask but he hasn't come back to me yet so I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Am going to undo all the coding I have done tonight before I take it in so will run a scan afterwards and let you know.

Current Ride: 2019 CUPRA Ateca in Energy Blue with Bucket Seats

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ_GolfR View Post
    Am going to undo all the coding I have done tonight before I take it in so will run a scan afterwards and let you know
    Cheers

Users Country Flag

So, I realised tonight as I was going to undo all the coding changes that I hadn't actually kept and accurate list of all the changes I made (silly me). So I have spent the last hour or so combing through all the posts here and other sites and put together a list of all the changes I made and the details for making them using an OBDeleven.
    In case anyone is interested I have put a copy of this up here:

Sign in to your account

I am pretty sure this covers everything I had done, as well as a couple extra that I might do when I get the car back but if there is anything missed let me know.
    Current Ride: 2019 CUPRA Ateca in Energy Blue with Bucket Seats

Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast