Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiguan Wolfsburg Edition - Australian Delivery Information

Users Country Flag

I went with Indium Grey. For me pearl white from afar looks like regular white, which is not necessarily a bad thing but I think is too common. Black is just too dark for my taste and shows no contrast at all (blackened side mirror caps won’t be noticable). The above photo, which I think is grey, just confirmed that my choice is right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mk2 Tiguan Wolfsburg

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngalf View Post
    I’m bored and couldn’t find more details on the Wolfsburg. Searched online and found this “Tiguan R” on YouTube. Could this be similar to the upcoming Wolfsburg?

i think you are spot on as the grill, mirror caps, roof bars and rear spoiler are all black!

Users Country Flag
    That front bar looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by smarty View Post
    That front bar looks awesome
    yes very aggressive looking isn’t it? I like it too. The r line exterior styling is very tame....

Would be nice if the VW website showed the MY19 build options. Are they waiting till the old stock clears?
    MY19 Tiguan Highline R-Line

Quote Originally Posted by Ricka View Post
    Would be nice if the VW website showed the MY19 build options. Are they waiting till the old stock clears?
    This years a little different with the holdups at the factory with WLTP compliance testing backlogs so I think they’ll be holding off a little longer and running down the MY18/18.5 stock.

I suspect you won’t see it there until October is my guess. Check back in this thread or some of the online media as the MY19 specs are published - just not on the VW website....

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Users Country Flag

Tiguan Wolfsburg Edition - Australian Delivery Information

This is the information I've got from gleaned from three separate dealers in my attempts to pre-order a Indium Grey Wolfsburg Tiguan with a sunroof in NSW.

A ship full of Wolfsburg Tiguans is docking on the 10th of October 2018
    It takes 10 days from dock to dealer, and another 3 days to prepare at the dealer.
    Expect the first Wolfsburgs to be rolling out of the dealer by the 24th of October.

Onyx White, Indium Grey and Black are the Three color options.

The only optional extra is the Sunroof, BUT (and this has potentially cancelled my order) a dealer took me through the ordering system yesterday and could show me 500 Tiguan Wolfsburg editions en-route to Australia, but not one of them has a Sunroof.

A separate dealer (who has my deposit) recently called to say they could get me an Onyx White with sunroof only (and would I like to change my preorder to that car), but a third dealer who I enquired about stock allocations with said they were lying and there were no sunroof spec'd wolfs coming in the first batch.

VW confirmed over facebook that it was an on order option. However the dealer said that this batch is a limited edition and as such they didn't get to order the cars, they simply get allocated stock after listing "preferences"

Take Home Message:
    Expect the Wolfsburg to be delivered around the 24th October, big dealers seem to be getting 6-7 cars (2-3 of each colour).
    None of the first 500 will have Sunroofs.
    DAB+ Radio is mentioned exactly nowhere in the dealer bulletin, so expect no DAB+ radio.

Users Country Flag
    Sounds about right - I also got told to expect mid-late October Wolfsburg delivery. Also was advised MY19 Tiguan due mid-late November.

Can someone tell me what this will have extra as opposed to the 162 fully optioned like more power body kit ? Thanks is there any pictures out yet of this car can't seem to find any yet.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by xSTIGx View Post
    Can someone tell me what this will have extra as opposed to the 162 fully optioned like more power body kit ? Thanks is there any pictures out yet of this car can't seem to find any yet.
    Heads up display
    Black exterior enhancements (incl wheels)
    90% rear window tint

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast