Thread: Tiguan OEM 20" Black Suzuka Wheels

Users Country Flag

Tiguan OEM 20" Black Suzuka Wheels

Hey guys,

Just throwing this out here to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing my full set of Tiguan Suzuka wheels? They will come with the original Continental tyres. Coming off my 2019 Tiguan Wolfsburg, been sitting in the garage as I've purchased new rims.

Rims: OEM Suzuka wheels (x4) Wolfsburg gloss black
    Tyres: Continental
    Usage: ~6000 km
    Condition: Not a single scratch - in actual brand new condition. Ceramic coated straight after purchase. Tyres are 80% new.

I'm just seeing if anyone would be interested - before I try eBay, FB etc. I'd rather sell to a a fellow forum member.

Feel free to PM me.

(Mods - please let me know if this is an inappropriate post).

Cheers

Do you have an idea about the asking price?

Cheers.
    Golf Wagon MK7 (90 92TSI) - Mods: 110TSI Turbo upgrade, ECU and TCU Stage 2, Eibach Pro-Kit, Pretoria 19", GTI PP Sway bars upgrade F/R, Full GTI Tartan interior, GTI colour Cluster, R's Bi-Xenon with AFS retrofit, GTI 312mm front brake upgrade.
    More to come...

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    PM sent.

Users Country Flag
    I also like to know best price

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by cameleon72 View Post
    I also like to know best price

Users Country Flag
    Well for those enquiring there are rims are for sale from a wrecker in excellent unmarked condition for $550 each for silvers so work it out $2500 -$3k I reckon or more wouldnt be out of the way. They are about $900 or more each new
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Interesting to know.

*Not being defensive* but curious do the wheels from the wrecker come with newish tyres as well? I've only managed to find ones with prominent gutter rash and tyres with more >30,000km usage in them.

If you can truly find Suzuka rims brand new for $900 each, thats a real bargain!

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Well for those enquiring there are rims are for sale from a wrecker in excellent unmarked condition for $550 each for silvers so work it out $2500 -$3k I reckon or more wouldnt be out of the way. They are about $900 or more each new

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GreyGoose_X View Post
    Interesting to know.

*Not being defensive* but curious do the wheels from the wrecker come with newish tyres as well? I've only managed to find ones with prominent gutter rash and tyres with more >30,000km usage in them.

If you can truly find Suzuka rims brand new for $900 each, thats a real bargain!
    Not trying to knock you down in any way, just chucking them out there in case the buyers reckon $1k might buy them LOL

No I reckon you can ask for what you want as the tyres are over $400 new . Here are 1 lot which are pretty cheap

20-inch original ‘Misano’ rims Tiguan Volkswagon | Wheels, Tyres & Rims | Gumtree Australia Bankstown Area - Yagoona | 1285229059

20 INCH GENUINE VW TIGUAN WHEELS 20X8.5 4 RIMS FOR VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN | Wheels, Tyres & Rims | Gumtree Australia Liverpool Area - Lansvale | 1282112200

GENUINE VW TIGUAN WHEEL 20X8.5 RIM FOR VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN | eBay

GENUINE VW TIGUAN WHEEL 20X8.5 RIM FOR VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN | Wheels, Tyres & Rims | Gumtree Australia Liverpool Area - Lansvale | 1282110602

I seriously doubt that some of the pics are of the actual wheels as they all look identical but

Good luck yours are worth quite a bit of money $4k maybe

Ive got minor scratches on one of mine from trying to fit it in the spare wheel well but not enough to need to replace it
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 26-11-2021 at 09:13 PM.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan