Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspension upgrade - Eibach vs H&R

For those interested in the Eibach, they're on sale:

Eibach Pro-Kit E10-85-043-05-22 for VW Tiguan Tiguan Allspace - TUNERSHOP Tuning Onlineshop

They're currently $385AUD shipped to Australia.
    Current:
    2017 Mk2 Tiguan 162TSI, R-line, White
    2020 Mk7.5 Golf R Wagon, White

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Hi Chris I bought them from Sparesbox part number is as follows. Yes I'm happy with the height but more with the handling. Suspension upgrade - Eibach vs H&R-20201229_155803-jpg

Cool thanks boys im going to pull the trigger and get these tonight

Springs arrive 12/01

Hey boys quick question

I just looked at the box and it says vw Tiguan Tiguan allspace but the part number when I look up indicates it will
    fit the 5 seater as well

tiggy is a my19 - oct 18 build
    Last edited by chris_e_fresh; 13-01-2021 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chris_e_fresh View Post
    Hey boys quick question

I just looked at the box and it says vw Tiguan Tiguan allspace but the part number when I look up indicates it will
    fit the 5 seater as well

tiggy is a my19 - oct 18 build
    They will fit both. The Allspace is slightly heavier and also weight distribution may be slightly different front to back. So the springs may be ever so slightly different between the 2. My guess is you wouldn't notice it running Tiguan springs on an Allspace or vice versa.

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Quote Originally Posted by tigger73 View Post
    They will fit both. The Allspace is slightly heavier and also weight distribution may be slightly different front to back. So the springs may be ever so slightly different between the 2. My guess is you wouldn't notice it running Tiguan springs on an Allspace or vice versa.
    Awesome had a mini heart attack car is booked in the week after next!!

So got the springs fitted to the tiggie.

Not 100% happy with the drop I wish it was lower. But I have to remember the mrs drives the car as well and she finds potholes without even trying

Have to let them settle in and the backs are about 10mm different on each side at the moment. The front sits lower then the back currently.

If anyone has the eibach it would be good if you can tell me how high your front and backs site from the ground to the guard.

I have 20’s on the car currently

Last edited by tigger73; 30-01-2021 at 08:15 AM. Reason: added photos :)

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by chris_e_fresh View Post
    So got the springs fitted to the tiggie.

Not 100% happy with the drop I wish it was lower. But I have to remember the mrs drives the car as well and she finds potholes without even trying

Have to let them settle in and the backs are about 10mm different on each side at the moment. The front sits lower then the back currently.

If anyone has the eibach it would be good if you can tell me how high your front and backs site from the ground to the guard.

I have 20’s on the car currently

yeah that's normal. i like to think it's because the clever folks at eibach knew to provide a bit more travel/clearance for those times you've got the boot fully loaded and passengers in the rear.

if it's really bothering you, resetting the rear springs is an option. gives an extra 5mm drop or so.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast