Thread: Stop start Cant renable using OBDEleven

Users Country Flag

Stop start Cant renable using OBDEleven

Car due for service so thought would reenable S/S however it gives an error 31 service not available

Module Nineteen Stop/Start voltage limit 12v tried to reset to 7.8 Wont do it. Shows in history as being deactived at 939km in Apri

FIXED it It didnt ask for security code and once I got around how to put that in it worked
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 05-04-2020 at 06:03 PM.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Car due for service so thought would reenable S/S however it gives an error 31 service not available

Module Nineteen Stop/Start voltage limit 12v tried to reset to 7.8 Wont do it. Shows in history as being deactived at 939km in Apri

FIXED it It didnt ask for security code and once I got around how to put that in it worked
    Can you give us feedback from dealership when service is done about your under engine cover, if any?
    MY18 Tiguan R Line Black-162 Highline TSI
    Drivers Assistance Package - Sunroof - Tow Bar
    Ordered July 17 Arrived December 17 Delivery Jan 18

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Wazza 162 View Post
    Can you give us feedback from dealership when service is done about your under engine cover, if any?
    Mentioned it so they didnt break the tabs and he was unimpressed and said you dont need that I said well a guy had a plug pulled off the front of the sump when a bush got up inside there He said thats the guys fault for running over it. I said with a full undertray it wouldnt have mattered and you sell these as being mildly off road when they have **** under them like that. There is actually a factory full tray in some overseas models as its listed on my vehicles full spec sheet but says it doesnt have it

He also reckoned my Tiitanium APPROVED oil was a grade below the stuff they use I said yeah Prof III which is the same grade as this and just bloody dearer.

Any way first service and a 4wheel rotate and balance cost me $328 I supplied my own oil When its listed fixed at $406 plus wheel balance & rotate $33 so am quite happy

For those who want to know it took 6.25 l of oil.
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 10-04-2020 at 10:32 PM.
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan