Thread: Ate ceramic pads & DBA Disc/rotor

Ate ceramic pads & DBA Disc/rotor

Can anyone confirm part numbers for Ate ceramic pads and DBA Discs for a MY19.5 Allspace? I'm getting conflicting info and I'm wondering if it's because the parts differ for a non allspace?

I think I'm ok with;
    Ate LD2764 front pads and DBA 2830S T2 Discs

Any help appreciated
    2020 Tiguan Allspace R-Line

Users Country Flag
    ATE Ceramic pads Part # LD2764 is what is listed for the Tiguan 162 TSI from years 2017-2020 (front axle). The fact that its the Allspace or the standard Tiguan would not make any difference to which brakes are fitted. The brakes are generally spec'd based on the power level / trim level of the car. Assuming your car is a 162 TSI?

ATE Front Ceramic Brake Pads - MK7/7.5 R, 8V S3 - Harding Performance

Basically your car has the same brakes as the Mk7 Golf R and GTI Performance with the larger 340mm disks and larger calipers.

As for disks, your car should have the 340mm diameter disks which are these ones if you want to consider ATE: ATE Front Brake Discs (Pair) - MK7/7.5 R, 8V S3 - Harding Performance

Otherwise, if you want DBA there are multiple options from basic replacement disks to 2 piece high performance disks. But the DBA2830S is listed as being compatible.

Ate ceramic pads & DBA Disc/rotor-dba-jpg
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Thanks ��
    2020 Tiguan Allspace R-Line

Users Country Flag
    Another disk option is Zimmerman (this brand make a lot of the original factory fitted disks for Audi / VW) Zimmerman disks
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST
    2015 Audi SQ5 bi-turbo V6 TDI family hauler

Ended up getting the Ate ceramic pads and Ate rotors from Perth Euro…good service and a fair price.

As others have said here, pedal feel is similar although I feel there is more braking force and I could stop a little sooner…probably psychological.

Washing my front wheels doesn’t look like I’m cleaning a couple of giant ash trays anymore 👍

Done at ~60k kms…rears still ok btw.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by findjh View Post
    Ended up getting the Ate ceramic pads and Ate rotors from Perth Euro…good service and a fair price.
    How much did they cost (parts and labour) ?

Users Country Flag

How much did it cost for supply and fit? Looking at ATE Ceramic pads front and rear with ATE discs to suit.

I'm based in Sydney

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
    MY11 B7 Passat 125TDi Highline
    Pearl Mocca Anthracite | Electric and Heated Leather | Folding Mirrors | Sunroof | Adaptive Lighting Package | Footwell Lighting | Park Assist 2 | Lane Assist | RNS510 | R36 Pedals | Scirocco MFSW | Front Lip | 20" Suzuka Wheels | H&R Springs | De-Badged | VCDS Mods | Alpine Mono and 8" Subwoofer