Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R-Line High Beam

Quote Originally Posted by Adz11 View Post
    Artful what model do you have.
    I'm from Malaysia, which the model doesn't have full DAP system, only partial.
    It only come with

• Park Assist, parking bay and parallel parking assistance
    • Active Info Display with customisable menus
    • LED headlights with dynamic cornering lights

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ_GolfR View Post
    So I think I have managed to have some success here with activating this wit the R-Line LED lights. Here is what I have done (using OBDeleven):

Make sure Lights are switched off
    Control Unit: Central Electronics (Hex09)
    Adaption - Fernlicht_assistent - Menuesteuerung Fernlichtassistent: Change to Present
    Adaption - Fernlicht_assistent - Erweiterte_Frenlichtsteuerung: Change to AFS, FLA, Fernlicht ueber AFS (mine was originally set to: AFS, Fernlicht ueber AFS) - This was the important change that wasn't documented anywhere else and seems to stop the rest of the coding from working.
    Coding - Long Coding - Byte 2: Change to Hex3 (Bit 0=1, Bit 1=1)
    Control Unit: Front Sensors Driver Assistance System (HexA5)
    Coding - AFS_coding_Light_assist: Change to High_Beam_Assist (Long coding Byte 21 - Hex 20 (Bit 5=1))

Once I had done this I now have Light Assist showing in the Car Settings Menu under Light Settings:

Attachment 29242

And when I flick the lights stalk forward I get the Light with A in it showing on the AID:

Attachment 29243

Now I just need to test to see how well it works....
    Thanks for this mate! Have you tested and confirm that it works? Does it only gets triggered when above a certain speed? Is it possible to adjust that?
    '17 MY18 Skoda Octavia vRS 169Wagon | Quartz Grey | DSG | Tech Pack | Luxury Pack | Panoramic Sunroof | Electric Tailgate
    OBDeleven'ed: High Beam Assist
    | Comfort Blink Cycle x 4 | DRL On/Off | Traffic Message Channel | HVAC Auto Fan Speed Display | HVAC Recirculation Memory | Maxidot: Refuel Amount, Lap Timer| Tailgate Closing via Interior Button| Remote Tailgate Closing | Easy Entry/Exit | Comfort Sunroof Opening | Acoustic Lock/Unlock | Dynamic Brake Lights
    [Retired] 2010 MY09 BMW E90 320d M Sport | 2004 MY04 BMW E46 325i M Sport

Users Country Flag

Hi,

Is there anyway to enable High Beam Assist for Golf with halogen headlights? My car has all the other sensors/camera etc.

Cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123