Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Parking brake button broken?

Dealing direct with car manufacturers is broken in Aus- unless it’s with a legal team/civil case in progress

I had my button break this week, took it in for a warranty service only to be told it was excessive force! What a load of BS! Have written a letter and will take it further seeing all of these other people experiencing the same issue as I’ve had! Terrible customer service from VW not owning their poor quality issues!

Users Country Flag
    That’s what I did
    2018 Allspace 162TSI R Line

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sozza View Post
    I had my button break this week, took it in for a warranty service only to be told it was excessive force! What a load of BS! Have written a letter and will take it further seeing all of these other people experiencing the same issue as I’ve had! Terrible customer service from VW not owning their poor quality issues!
    What year and model Tiguan do you have ? Made in Germany or Made in Mexico ?

Excessive force. What a load of rubbish. They are cheap pieces of plastic.

Write VW an email and say you are covered under the ACL Law. VW are betting you will done nothing and give up and pay the $$

After 14 days if they fail to act just take them to NCAT. The fee is negligible and you can ask for costs to be awarded to you when VW fail to attend. VW will lose at NCAT as they have no leg to stand on for a broken switch.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234