Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Owner's Manual

Users Country Flag

Owner's Manual

Does anyone happen to have a PDF of the owners manual? I thought I could start to read up on the new car before I get it.

2017 Tiguan 162TSI Highline/R-Line
    2017 Audi S3

Users Country Flag
    I have /had one . Will check. I downloaded it from a google search. UK version from memory so lacking 162 specs but the rest of the systems ACC, Nav etc were there
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

Tiguan: Tiguan 162TSI, DAP and pano in Habanero

Users Country Flag Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac135 View Post
    I have /had one . Will check. I downloaded it from a google search. UK version from memory so lacking 162 specs but the rest of the systems ACC, Nav etc were there
    Thanks, that would be great.

2017 Tiguan 162TSI Highline/R-Line
    2017 Audi S3

Users Country Flag
    Hi Mac135
    I would be interested in a copy as well.
    Thank you
    David

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Ordered: 2017 build date Tiguan 162 TSI Highline with DAP in Tungsten Silver and rear luggage tray. ETA: late April / Early May. I did not have to wait. I took delivery on 11 March 2017.

Users Country Flag
    I have one...its a 7.1Mb PDF...can I post it here somehow? or happy to email it?
    2017 Tiguan R Line 162TSI, DAP, White. Upgraded speakers.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Delewin View Post
    Hi Mac135
    I would be interested in a copy as well.
    Thank you
    David

It is here https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...W42OWJkUVFRckk the version I had downloaded was originally from a link by you David! Here: Series 2 Tiguan Owner's manuals Post 8

It's not that riveting but I have to say I did flick through it on a Sydney flight in January before our car arrived.
    Scirocco: Indium Grey, DSG, pana roof, Sat/Nav, Dynaudio, VWR springs and APR stage 1. Now sold
    Arriving April 17 Audi S3 sedan, Panther black, S-tronic, PP2, pano, matrix lights, assistance pack, 40:20:40 seats, mirror pack, light inlays

Tiguan: Tiguan 162TSI, DAP and pano in Habanero

Users Country Flag
    It is here https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...W42OWJkUVFRckk the version I had downloaded was originally from a link by you David! Here: Series 2 Tiguan Owner's manuals Post 8

It's not that riveting but I have to say I did flick through it on a Sydney flight in January before our car arrived.
    Yep..thats the one I have too...thanks Mac135
    2017 Tiguan R Line 162TSI, DAP, White. Upgraded speakers.

Users Country Flag
    Ha ha Owner's Manual Owner's Manual
    I thought you were referring to a better version as I know that one was not the easiest to navigate. The original is actually an on-line with hyper links making navigation much more pleasant.

Ordered: 2017 build date Tiguan 162 TSI Highline with DAP in Tungsten Silver and rear luggage tray. ETA: late April / Early May. I did not have to wait. I took delivery on 11 March 2017.

Users Country Flag
    All I did was look in UK car adds and found a demo unit with a rego plate. Write down that rego number and go to VW UK website to find the manual.

The VW UK website only needed the rego number to bring up the on line owner's guide.

Users Country Flag

Quick flick through, before my tiggy comes.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MY18 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package Sunroof- R-Line Package - Indium Grey. Oct Delivery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast