Thread: NADCON report - whats on it and how much value in seeing it?

Users Country Flag

NADCON report - whats on it and how much value in seeing it?

Guys, I have repeatedly asked my supplying dealer to share the NADCON report with me. He has never actually even confirmed he is using the system, until earlier this week. What does it show that's of any value to me and is there any reason he could not share a screen shot of it with me?

I ordered in early March and have had multiple changes of the promised ETA and was hoping the NADCON would actually confirm there is a car in the system somewhere, but wasn't sure if it did not show until VW actually started building it.
    162 TSI + R-Line + DAP +Pure white. Ordered March 11th 2017. I'm built email Sept 9th 2017. I'm shipped email Sept 30th 2017. VIN received from dealer Oct 5th 2017. Arrived Fremantle October 24th. Finally delivered to me - Wednesday 15th November.

Nadcon would appear to be VW's internal ordering system. It shows lots of information that will confirm lots of key dates that you're looking for, example below.

Some dealers are quite happy to share, some not so much. It does provide a lot of transparency to the whole purchase process so I'm sure there would be some dealers that aren't to keen to share.

NADCON report - whats on it and how much value in seeing it?-screen-shot-2017-07-07-10-24-08-am-jpg
    MY17 Tiguan 162 Highline | DAP | Rline | Pano Sunroof | Pure White
    Stage 2.5 - APR DP, APR Turbo inlet, Muffler delete, IS38 Turbo, APR tune

MY18 Tiguan 162 Highline AllSpace | Sound & Vision | Sunroof | Blue Silk