Page 68 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: MY17/MQB Platform Tiguan Discussion Thread

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gladbach View Post
    They've played the new Tiguan ad a few times tonight - first time I've seen it. It's really, really bad.
    Guessing this is the ad? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rxq5ayA-MQ

the car looks absolutely stunning in the ad. The only thing I dont like about the ad is the inference that the dad forgets the daughter is in the back seat when ducking off for a meeting - too many tragedies involving this situation... Yeah Im a Debbie Downer.
    Last edited by Brazen; 28-09-2016 at 10:10 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Man that is a terrible advert.

They don't show any of the features or benefits of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by team_v View Post
    Man that is a terrible advert.

They don't show any of the features or benefits of the car.
    Obviously the biggest feature is that you forget you have kids!!!! What more could you ask for, sign me up for 3 tigs!!!!!

Users Country Flag
    The 162TSI has now been approved by RVCS

MY17/MQB Platform Tiguan Discussion Thread-screen-shot-2016-09-29-4-58-01-pm-png
    MY17/MQB Platform Tiguan Discussion Thread-screen-shot-2016-09-29-4-58-31-pm-jpg
    MY17/MQB Platform Tiguan Discussion Thread-screen-shot-2016-09-29-4-59-01-pm-jpg
    MY17/MQB Platform Tiguan Discussion Thread-screen-shot-2016-09-29-4-58-20-pm-jpg
    MY17/MQB Platform Tiguan Discussion Thread-screen-shot-2016-09-29-4-58-41-pm-jpg
    MY20 Golf R - Dynaudio Excite 400w Premium Audio System - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - Lapiz Blue
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - R-Line Package - Pure White MY10 Golf GTI Mk6 - 5 door - DSG - 18" Detroits - Sunroof - Leather - Electric Seats - Sat Nav - MDI - Park Assist - RVC - Deep Black Pearl - SOLD! MY13 Polo GTI - 5 door - Bi-Xenon's - Panoramic Sunroof - Candy White - SOLD!

Was walking through my local Westfield:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tigger73; 29-09-2016 at 08:13 PM.

2017 Tiguan Sportline - Tigger73's 162TSI Sportline

2016 Scirocco R, stage 1, 205kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's Scirocco R Build
    2013 Tiguan 155TSI, stage 1, 144kwaw (sold) - Tigger73's 155TSI Build
    2011 Tiguan 125TSI, Stage 2+, 152kwaw (sold)
    - Tigger73's 125TSI Build

Just got off the phone to my brother in law.... he just got back from tiguan training in Byron bay. He said the he will be able to deliver the 162tsi r lines in feb 2017. He also said that the 162 r line will have a different exhaust not due to it having a performance exhaust...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridgie877 View Post
    Just got off the phone to my brother in law.... he just got back from tiguan training in Byron bay. He said the he will be able to deliver the 162tsi r lines in feb 2017. He also said that the 162 r line will have a different exhaust not due to it having a performance exhaust...
    Sounds right as my 162TSI R-Line will be built week 47 which is November 21st - and if all goes well will be here in January 2017 and ready to deliver February.
    MY20 Golf R - Dynaudio Excite 400w Premium Audio System - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - Lapiz Blue
    MY17 Tiguan Highline 162TSI - DSG - Driver Assistance Package - Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - R-Line Package - Pure White MY10 Golf GTI Mk6 - 5 door - DSG - 18" Detroits - Sunroof - Leather - Electric Seats - Sat Nav - MDI - Park Assist - RVC - Deep Black Pearl - SOLD! MY13 Polo GTI - 5 door - Bi-Xenon's - Panoramic Sunroof - Candy White - SOLD!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridgie877 View Post

I heard on the car advice podcast they had training in Byron Bay. Thought this was a few days ago though. They do have an R Line here in Oz. so looks like Feb will be the dates. I must say having the comfortline for 24hrs really made me want one. The R Line will just be so much better. Really interested to see and drive it. Weird though I don't have a family or kids. It's just me and the missus. Im gunna need a boat after this if I get one. Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    GOLF GTI MY11 ADIDAS Candy White, Sunroof
    GOLF GTI 40th ED, White with Sunroof

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassik View Post
    I heard on the car advice podcast they had training in Byron Bay. Thought this was a few days ago though. They do have an R Line here in Oz. so looks like Feb will be the dates. I must say having the comfortline for 24hrs really made me want one. The R Line will just be so much better. Really interested to see and drive it. Weird though I don't have a family or kids. It's just me and the missus. Im gunna need a boat after this if I get one. Haha

What were the highlights?

Quote Originally Posted by Bassik View Post

Yer he got back yesterday, spent a few days up there all on vw lol. Yer they do have an r line here but im pretty sure it is the 140 tdi but i could he mistaken, i didnt ask which one they had

Page 68 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast