Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 86 of 86

Thread: my journey to activating DLA on a MY17 Tiguan

  1. #81
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    92
    Users Country Flag

    A quick question: With DLA, do both low & high beams remain ON at all times? or the high beams only come on when you push the stack and see the high beam icon in white colour with letter "A" in it?

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pacific Paradise QLD
    Posts
    6,298
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by nibose View Post
    A quick question: With DLA, do both low & high beams remain ON at all times? or the high beams only come on when you push the stack and see the high beam icon in white colour with letter "A" in it?
    They just do what it normally does except they split around other vehicles etc. Have never gone out in front to see what happens. Get someone to stand in front and watch.
    2019 Tiguan 162 R line with DAP & Sound & Vision .White
    Front cam Blackvue 750S and Rear Blackvue DR590-HD.
    2021 Kamiq LE Moon White BV cameras back and front
    2010 Polo 77TSI Flash Red, SOLD

  3. #83
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    92
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    They just do what it normally does except they split around other vehicles etc. Have never gone out in front to see what happens. Get someone to stand in front and watch.

    Both low and high beams are ON at all times in my car. Both the beams vary according to traffic, external lighting and maps inputs.

    My impression was that the high beam will be OFF but turns ON when you push the stalk.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pacific Paradise QLD
    Posts
    6,298
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by nibose View Post
    Both low and high beams are ON at all times in my car. Both the beams vary according to traffic, external lighting and maps inputs.

    My impression was that the high beam will be OFF but turns ON when you push the stalk.
    Only if you have the stalk pushed forwards though
    2019 Tiguan 162 R line with DAP & Sound & Vision .White
    Front cam Blackvue 750S and Rear Blackvue DR590-HD.
    2021 Kamiq LE Moon White BV cameras back and front
    2010 Polo 77TSI Flash Red, SOLD

  5. #85
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    92
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Only if you have the stalk pushed forwards though
    Mine has both low and high beams ON even when the stalk is not pushed, though the high beams are positioned the same as low beams. Is this normal?

    Pushing the stalk enables the DLA & AFS to operate as expected.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    92
    Users Country Flag

    HI Everyone,

    A couple of questions: ON Module A5, byte 19, for bit 0-3, I've currently set to 00 (FLA_additional_high_beam,No additional high beam), My car has LED low & high beam. Should I be selecting: 03 FLA_additional_high_beam, LED?

    my journey to activating DLA on a MY17 Tiguan-img_0023-jpg


    Another Question:

    ON Module A5, byte 13, for bit 1-2, has anyone set it to Steering wheel vibration active? Does it work?
    my journey to activating DLA on a MY17 Tiguan-img_0024-jpg

    Also, should bit 0 be ticked for TSR?

    Cheers!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
| |