Thread: Modified Tiguan performance figures. EA888

Modified Tiguan performance figures. EA888

Post your real world performance figures here whether they are confirmed by a Draggy, Vbox or similar performance timer, or time slips from the drags.

State your mods/stages, ambient air temps and anything else relevant.
    0-100 times
    Quarter mile ET
    60 foot.

Great place to have this info in one place instead of having to dig for it in other threads.
    Gives people who are mid stage upgrade or considering performance upgrades a place to come and check out what they could or will be getting out of their mods.

If anyone has some V box figures of stage 1, 2 and more be good to get some of your performance information all in one place. Anyone done a 1/4 mile run with their modded Tigs? Once I have finished off stage 2 will be heading to the strip to see what sort of times the car does before I go to a Turbo upgrade and tune.

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsburger View Post
    If anyone has some V box figures of stage 1, 2 and more be good to get some of your performance information all in one place. Anyone done a 1/4 mile run with their modded Tigs? Once I have finished off stage 2 will be heading to the strip to see what sort of times the car does before I go to a Turbo upgrade and tune.
    Good thread. Keen to see the figures for the various cars on the street!
    2010 MY11 GOLF R - 5DR | DSG | RISING BLUE | DYNAUDIO + ACC + BLUETOOTH + 19s + RNS510 |

2017 MY17 TIGUAN HIGHLINE - 5DR | DSG | PEARL BLACK | SUNROOF + DAP |