Page 115 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1174

Thread: Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fatjoez View Post
    Followed this instructions using VCDS & had to do headlight adjustment & clear fault codes multiple times.
    I had ERROR AFS CORNERING LIGHT.

The error finally cleared. I will test if the light works at night time but for now the "auto" headlight sign is showing in my digital display when I press the light arm & also the "dynamic light assist" option is available in car settings.
    Took me two goes but was my fault for not implicitly following the instructions Maybe you as well?
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Took me two goes but was my fault for not implicitly following the instructions Maybe you as well?
    Yeah I got the errors before I did the last step: calibration and error clearing.

Btw bro did you see the comments on page approximately 75/76 of this thread saying DLA requires parameters to function correctly without lag?

Did you enter any parameters?

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Cant remember as did it years ago. I did EXACTLY as Phonebooth said and it worked and still does

Quote Originally Posted by NZ_GolfR View Post
    Here are the exact details for the changes using OBDeleven:

Control unit: 09 Central Electrics - Adaptions - Int. light, 2nd generation - Instrumententafelbeleuchtung mehrfarbig - Set to Active
    Control unit: 09 Central Electrics - Adaptions - Interior light, light configuration - Ambient_Farbliste_HMI - Set to Active
    Control unit: 09 Central Electrics - Adaptions - Ambientelicht Farbliste - Set your RGB Values for all 10 Colour options (Rotwert = Red, Gruenwert - Green, Blauwert = Blue)

Once you have applied the codings reset the Infotainment unit (hold power button down until system reboots) then go into Car - Settings - Background Lighting and you can switch from Brightness Setting to Colour Setting. Change the colour here changes it in the Discover Head Unit as well as the AID.
    can some one tell me how i enable the background light with vcds in head unit

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcii1990 View Post
    can some one tell me how i enable the background light with vcds in head unit
    Cant hardly notice it anyway as only lines and dots show. Ive got 30 ambiente colours and its just fluff as I havent changed it from the one I originally put it on

Cant hardly notice it anyway as only lines and dots show. Ive got 30 ambiente colours and its just fluff as I havent changed it from the one I originally put it on
    In my dash i have gold on my navi i have red
    and i whant to be the same color…

You have 30 lights on Tiguan or another car?
    Mine is 2017 and in vcds only had 10 options farbliste in coding.
    Is there an unlock for 30 or is it just car dependent.
    Ive seen passat have 30

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Hi everyone. I just installed the autohold button in my NAR 2018 SEL Tig. Coded it with VCDS and its working as expected, except for the fact that the car turns on when I release the brake pedal (start stop). Does anyone know how to code it so that it will only start up when I step on the gas pedal and NOT as I release the brake? (My EU 15 MK7 golf worked like this).

Thanks!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by lgtmelo View Post
    [FONT="]Hi everyone. I just installed the autohold button in my NAR 2018 SEL Tig. Coded it with VCDS and its working as expected, except for the fact that the car turns on when I release the brake pedal (start stop). Does anyone know how to code it so that it will only start up when I step on the gas pedal and NOT as I release the brake? (My EU 15 MK7 golf worked like this).[/FONT]

Thanks!
    Why dont you just code the S/S to not work at all is able tobe done in 2018 models

Users Country Flag

Why dont you just code the S/S to not work at all is able tobe done in 2018 models
    i like ss :/

Page 115 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast