Page 111 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1174

Thread: Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks

> Can i ask if you have updated to try any of the "apps" in the document below?

None of the apps 19 onwards are supported in MY21 Tiguan Allspace - they don’t appear in the app

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ds7ghss View Post
    > Can i ask if you have updated to try any of the "apps" in the document below?

None of the apps 19 onwards are supported in MY21 Tiguan Allspace - they don’t appear in the app
    Who are you replying to and which 'App"

Always quote the post you are replying to or if you dont its a reply to the originator of the thread
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Sorry for the really stupid question but every time you alter a setting does that use one of your credits? I'm trying to understand how this credit thing works with the OBDEleven machine?

Also why is it OBDEleven and not OBDII?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by LaNOS View Post
    Sorry for the really stupid question but every time you alter a setting does that use one of your credits? I'm trying to understand how this credit thing works with the OBDEleven machine?

Also why is it OBDEleven and not OBDII?

Because like a Ford is not a Toyota The Eleven and the II are different makes and do different things. OBDII is a type of protocol you might say and Eleven is a tool you use plugged into an OBD port.

If you are using APPS yes it uses the number of credits in the picture and also uses the same number if you reverse the thing. Why dont you use code. Its free if you bought the PRO version and if you didnt you should have

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Because like a Ford is not a Toyota The Eleven and the II are different makes and do different things. OBDII is a type of protocol you might say and Eleven is a tool you use plugged into an OBD port.

If you are using APPS yes it uses the number of credits in the picture and also uses the same number if you reverse the thing. Why dont you use code. Its free if you bought the PRO version and if you didnt you should have
    Aaah right so buy the OBDELEVEN hardware first to get started obviously. Dont fully understand apps vs coding but i assume that'll make sense on their website if i start reading

Users Country Flag
    Aaah right so buy the OBDELEVEN hardware first to get started obviously. Dont fully understand apps vs coding but i assume that'll make sense on their website if i start reading

Apps are in the program you load on your phone to make it work and you need an internet connection while doing it.

Each one tells you what it does and how many credits it uses.

Coding is done by entering the control units which are on the phone and altering the code to change things. If you dont know what you are doing you could stuff your car so be careful

Users Country Flag
    Apps are in the program you load on your phone to make it work and you need an internet connection while doing it.

Each one tells you what it does and how many credits it uses.

Coding is done by entering the control units which are on the phone and altering the code to change things. If you dont know what you are doing you could stuff your car so be careful
    Aah so Apps basically is the coding done for you whereas coding is doing it manually and gives you greater individualistic control but requires more knowledge of what you're doing

Users Country Flag
    Aah so Apps basically is the coding done for you whereas coding is doing it manually and gives you greater individualistic control but requires more knowledge of what you're doing

Yes look through my list of what I have done to mine and see whats what

Users Country Flag
    Yes look through my list of what I have done to mine and see whats what
    Thanks so much!

Users Country Flag

Guys anybody here know how in VCDS I can get this separate menu for configuring the background lighting?

Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks-20210210-192707-jpg

Currently I have to go into lighting menu where I have individual side scroller to change the light intensity

Page 111 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast