Page 102 of 118 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1174

Thread: Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks

Has anyone tried the obdeleven app for "rear lid control" in an Allspace to enable you to close the boot from the drivers door switch?

"Turn ON or OFF function to close rear lid from remote or switch in the driver door" sounds right and figure it should be able to be enabled as its default on the 5 seater, but realise a few of the apps don't do what you expect...

Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks-screeny-jpg

edit: The thread on proboards was a bit inconclusive to my newbie brain. Suggests can be done, but only through making it think it's the 5 seater? Close rear lid with remote control | OBDeleven
    Last edited by SDST; 21-05-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Users Country Flag
    It was disabled (or not included) in the Allspace for safety reasons. Presumably so kids or rear row passengers would not get caught by the driver closing it without looking. Havent heard of it being able to be enabled in an Allspace
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ_GolfR View Post
    Here is the coding to enable Rear DRL. This works on the LED Lights that come with the NZ R-Lines, not sure if it works with any other type of rear lights.

Central Electronic (09) - Adaptation - Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9 - Lichtfunktion B 16 - Change to Tagfahrlicht (Original Value: Parklicht rechts)

Central Electronic (09) - Adaptation - Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3 - Lichtfunktion B 17 - Change to Tagfahrlicht (Original Value: Parklicht links (beidseitiges Parklicht aktiviert li & re))

Central Electronic (09) - Adaptation - Leuchte23SL HLC10 - Lichtfunktion B 23 - Change to Tagfahrlicht (Original Value: Parklicht links (beidseitiges Parklicht aktiviert li & re))

Central Electronic (09) - Adaptation - Leuchte24SL HRA65 - Lichtfunktion B 24 - Change to Tagfahrlicht (Original Value: Parklicht rechts)

There is option in there to adjust the brightness as well however I haven't changed this setting as it will potentially make the park lights too bright at night time.
    Going back along way but what is the setting to dim the tails if you have them on as DRl's in the daytime but have them normal at night
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 27-05-2020 at 04:37 PM.

Users Country Flag
    PSA: there's a new OBDeleven app which makes the start/stop button illumination fade in and out before you turn on the engine. very simple. very cool.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by PDMJO View Post
    PSA: there's a new OBDeleven app which makes the start/stop button illumination fade in and out before you turn on the engine. very simple. very cool.
    Tried it yesterday Wasnt really impressed and turned it off again Might look ok at night but could barely see it in my garage..
    did do the one that makes rears blink with the indicators and turned DRL"S off with handbrake.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Tried it yesterday Wasnt really impressed and turned it off again Might look ok at night but could barely see it in my garage..
    did do the one that makes rears blink with the indicators and turned DRL"S off with handbrake.
    Which version did you use with the rears blinking with the indicators?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hole46 View Post
    Which version did you use with the rears blinking with the indicators?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK, posting in the correct thread now.
    The link at the start of this thread shows 4 methods:
    * Gateway Coding
    * Prohibition
    * Temperature
    * Voltage

The first 3 methods have been blocked by VAG, even in our My19 Tig.

Only remaining option is Module 19, Byte 03, where it looks like you can untick the blue box for "Start/Stop system with recuperation installed (PR7L6)". Not game to try it without some knowledge that it is ok to do this. There is also a bit by bit alternative at that point.

Would be interested to know if anyone has tried it.
    MY19 Tiguan Highline R-Line

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricka View Post
    OK, posting in the correct thread now.
    The link at the start of this thread shows 4 methods:
    * Gateway Coding
    * Prohibition
    * Temperature
    * Voltage

The first 3 methods have been blocked by VAG, even in our My19 Tig.

Only remaining option is Module 19, Byte 03, where it looks like you can untick the blue box for "Start/Stop system with recuperation installed (PR7L6)". Not game to try it without some knowledge that it is ok to do this. There is also a bit by bit alternative at that point.

Would be interested to know if anyone has tried it.
    I dont know why you cant turn it off with the voltage method. Mine is a Nov 2018 built MY 19 and I can do it in 20 secs
    Are you using an OBD Eleven or something else

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I dont know why you cant turn it off with the voltage method. Mine is a Nov 2018 built MY 19 and I can do it in 20 secs
    Are you using an OBD Eleven or something else
    Using OBD11 Pro ie V2. I get error 31.
    MY19 Tiguan Highline R-Line

Page 102 of 118 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast