Page 98 of 118 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks

Users Country Flag

OK, what am i doing wrong with trying to post my code.
    I go advanced, select the #, then paste the code between the [] [].
    My code is a full log, 42000 odd characters, is that the issue?

I just did exactly the same thing on the RT Forum, and it accepted my code. Maybe it’s a post count thing.
    Last edited by dgp; 02-12-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Ah, I received the new OBDEleven last week, and finally got around to using it last night, made some minor tweaks to get started,

* Enabled TMC traffic, this was working the next morning on my way to the station.
    * Disabled startup nag, ah, peace at last.
    * Disabled undertake on left prevention, I look forward to never worrying about this again.

Already my life is better.

I'm running on an MY19.5 R-line SWB

I plan on enabling Dynamic Light Assist next, and see if I like the Reduced throttle delay

maybe dynamic roadsign display, though i'm not sure how this is meant to work?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by AshB View Post
    Ah, I received the new OBDEleven last week, and finally got around to using it last night, made some minor tweaks to get started,

Read through the thread its all there and it doesnt work quite as good as it could due to our mapping limitations
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Read through the thread its all there and it doesnt work quite as good as it could due to our mapping limitations
    That is what I thought. Oo this is the speed sign that appears on the maps, sometimes. I haven't really used the built in maps much, given my area is all new developments, the maps aren't updated often enough to be of much use, so I rely on car play.

Users Country Flag
    That is what I thought. Oo this is the speed sign that appears on the maps, sometimes. I haven't really used the built in maps much, given my area is all new developments, the maps aren't updated often enough to be of much use, so I rely on car play.
    It's works, the speed limits also come up in the display. It's works using the camera not maps.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by twyat1 View Post
    It's works, the speed limits also come up in the display. It's works using the camera not maps.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
    Does it really Tell me then why historic speed signs that are NO LONGER THERE come up at random places and do it repeatedly..

Where does that info come from????

Users Country Flag
    If you look in this thread you will get the latest map which came out on Nov22nd

Link is in reply 4

Latest map for DIscover Pro out

Users Country Flag

* Enabled TMC traffic, this was working the next morning on my way to the station.
    * Disabled startup nag, ah, peace at last.
    * Disabled undertake on left prevention, I look forward to never worrying about this again.

Already my life is better.

I'm running on an MY19.5 R-line SWB

I plan on enabling Dynamic Light Assist next, and see if I like the Reduced throttle delay

My Highline is to be delivered Friday and I would like to do the same things, but that's all.
    Does anyone in the Ballarat, Victoria region have a OBDEleven or VCDS who would be prepared to help me do these mods?

Users Country Flag
    Hi,

I've been trying to activate the Sunroof Opening/Closing With Remote Control using this coding:

Sunroof Opening With Remote Control

Sunroof opens when holding down the unlock button on the key fob. Also closes when holding lock button.

Select Control unit 09 (Central Electrics)

Security access

Access Code 31347

Adaptation

(9) – Zugangskontrolle 2 – SAD Richtung Komfortöffnen auswählen

Change to Active

When I go into Adaptation, I can't find (9) – Zugangskontrolle 2 – SAD Richtung Komfortöffnen auswählen

It simply isn't there.

Does anyone have any tips/assistance for me please? It's a 2017 Comfortline with DAP and Lux.

Cheers,

Dan

Users Country Flag

^^^^ Dan: it really does depend on the car's build year and as a consequence - what model BCM (the hex09 module) is fitted. There was a major re-write of the "Parent" names in the adaptation channel database for the BCM around mid 2016 and lots of stuff changed.

Also the name for the channel in your post looks like it came from a very old version of VCDS. Assuming that you are using VCDS - the modern SW no longer reports adaptation channel with leading number in parentheses. Now, these channels have a set of leading "Tag numbers" : one for each of the Parent and child names.

Of course, if you are using OBD11 - there are no parentheses, or Tag numbers

Instead of your channel (9) – Zugangskontrolle 2 – SAD Richtung Komfortöffnen auswählen- try looking for looking for ENG141632-ENG116645-Sunroof-SAD Richtung Komfortoeffnen

Don
    Last edited by DV52; 10-01-2020 at 02:51 PM.
    Please don't PM to ask questions about coding, or vehicle repairs. The better place to deal with these matters is on-line, in the forum proper. That way you get the benefit of the expertise of the wider forum! Thank you.

Page 98 of 118 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast