Page 95 of 118 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks

Users Country Flag

I used OBD11 to activate High Beam Assist on my MY19.5 162 R Line. The Headlight symbol with the A displayed on the AID, and turned from white to blue, but high beams were not being activated. Using OBD11, I deactivated, so now not getting the headlight/A symbol when I push the stalk forward, but still not getting high beam. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Users Country Flag
    I had it for a few days till I activated DLA and then it didnt matter. Have you got the lights set to auto or it wont work .
    2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by danintas View Post
    I used OBD11 to activate High Beam Assist on my MY19.5 162 R Line. The Headlight symbol with the A displayed on the AID, and turned from white to blue, but high beams were not being activated. Using OBD11, I deactivated, so now not getting the headlight/A symbol when I push the stalk forward, but still not getting high beam. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem?
    Sounds to me like you may have done something wrong in the long coding if it’s only partially working.

I can’t recall, but is HBA possible with one of the apps? Maybe give that a shot instead.

Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    I used the obdeleven app so you would think it should work, or at least turn off at light settings.
    MY18 Tiguan R Line Black-162 Highline TSI
    Drivers Assistance Package - Sunroof - Tow Bar
    Ordered July 17 Arrived December 17 Delivery Jan 18

Users Country Flag
    Hi all... HBA can be activated with the app, which I used. I had the lights set to AUTO, and the stalk forward, but high beams would not activate.

Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Hi all... HBA can be activated with the app, which I used. I had the lights set to AUTO, and the stalk forward, but high beams would not activate.
    I have the same problem and can't turn off at light settings.
    MY18 Tiguan R Line Black-162 Highline TSI
    Drivers Assistance Package - Sunroof - Tow Bar
    Ordered July 17 Arrived December 17 Delivery Jan 18

Users Country Flag
    Was it dark enough for them to come on. If you want to turn it off dont push the stalk so far forward

HBA app works but you have to code VERY CAREFULLY to get DLA to work and the method posted by Phonebooth definitely works and can be verified by the dance the lights do in a darkened garage when you turn them on

Users Country Flag
    It has to be really dark with no cars etc. anywhere in front for them to work..

Unlike other cars with this feature, individual led lights in each headlight cant operate to enable the high beam to work without blinding oncoming traffic, full highbeam on both lights seems to only work when active.
    Tiguan Gen2 162TSI Etuners IS38 Stage 3 238.6 kw@4 wheels

Users Country Flag
    The lights do it by adjusting the beam or by shutters, unlike the Audis which have matrix lights which can turn off individual spots of the Led,s to achieve a similar outcome

Users Country Flag

My advice is NOT to buy OBD11, and if you already have, chuck it in the bin. It has cost me a heap of credits to activate High Beam Assist, then deactivate, and then revert to original. Support is woeful.

Page 95 of 118 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast