Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118
Results 1,171 to 1,174 of 1174

Thread: Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby2 View Post
    I have a monochrome 23 Tiguan which has no blind spot alert. I was told the hardware is physically missing by the dealer.
    Yes correct. I'm assuming you also do not have the easy open tailgate too.

With the semi conductor (chip shortage) issue, VW chose to on some models stop various standard features.

On Tiguan's built from some time in 2022 and probably most of 2023, the easy open and blind spot features were missing as standard features but could be had as an option. If you wanted to wait you could order the option.

My April build MY23 Elegance does not have the easy open/blind spot feature (they apparently share the same wiring loom /chip module) but wasn't a show stopper getting into one quickly,

My wife's Elegance MY21 (May 2021 build) has both as standard and was before VW announced the change.
    BeigeJet
    White MY23 Tiguan 147 TDI Elegance (mine)
    White MY21 Tiguan 147 TDI Elegance (wife)
    Gone - Wheat Beige MY07 Jetta TDI manual

Quote Originally Posted by 2620 View Post
    Have a 2023 Tiguan, dynamic turning lights and blindspot alert not installed. Or so the dealer service tells me. Can VCDS turn these functions on? Or does there need to be more hardware installed?.
    If there is no black rectangle approx. 2cm x 4 cm on the cowling of the wing mirrors facing the windows when in the open position then the hardware is definitely missing.

This is due to the semiconductor issue I refer to in my reply to Scooby2's post
    BeigeJet
    White MY23 Tiguan 147 TDI Elegance (mine)
    White MY21 Tiguan 147 TDI Elegance (wife)
    Gone - Wheat Beige MY07 Jetta TDI manual

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby2 View Post
    I have a monochrome 23 Tiguan which has no blind spot alert. I was told the hardware is physically missing by the dealer.
    It appears the 2023 Tiguan models have a lesser hardware configuration than the 2019 models. Dealer didn't make that clear when we traded for a newer 2023 model. The lack of profile is annoying. Vehicle sees two keys but not two people.

Users Country Flag

Anyone here activated matrix headlights for the " IQ lights " that came without the matrix activated using VCDS ?
    Polo GTI
    T-Roc R
    Tiguan R

Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118