Page 91 of 118 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks

Users Country Flag

Heres the history of what I did
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks-20190705_181904[1]-jpg   Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks-20190705_181921[1]-jpg  

Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks-20190705_181946[1]-jpg   Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks-20190705_182004[1]-jpg  

2021 Kamiq LE 110 , Moon White, BV cameras F & B
    Mamba Ebike to replace Tiguan

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Have changed that but I guess I will have to try to recode the whole thing as after I got the 'Not supported" notice it looked like the settings I changed had reverted back to original. Will be using it ant night on Sunday so we will see

UPDATE

SUCCESS

Had to change a couple of things Like extra headlight LED and do what you said and it shows the correct symbol in the dash anyway, when I have headlights on and push the stalk away from me

couldnt figure out how to get the A5 to show in hex but worked out little sign in top of phone screen changes it into hex from English.

I changed it as you did but also did the hex settings and iit seems to have done it Now to see if it works on Sunday

To be perfectly honest in the video that supposedly shows it working I couldnt tell the difference between it on or off
    Glad you finally got it sorted. Unfortunately sometimes you need to do some fiddling around.

Hopefully it works for you on Sunday when you test it out. Make sure you’re over 65km/h (whatever the speed at which ACC engages is)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by PDMJO View Post
    Glad you finally got it sorted. Unfortunately sometimes you need to do some fiddling around.

Hopefully it works for you on Sunday when you test it out. Make sure you’re over 65km/h (whatever the speed at which ACC engages is)
    Why does it only enable at that speed and above?? Was looking at another forum and they were talking about getting it to operate at a lower speed but didnt say how.

Users Country Flag
    Hillbilly did you manage to get your traffic sign recognition working? I activated mine tonight via long coding and appears to work ok. Although I've got a fault in the information control unit stating "Function limitation due to missing message" do you have the same? Appeared after activating.

You’re probably getting ste standard message that happens in aus(many countries) due to the lack of syncing the signs it visualises vs an ‘authorised’ database of gps coordinated speed data to use in conjunction.

In Europe, this speed sign system is more advanced. It allows for speed limiting (cruise control changes speed automatically- cool feature) based on the signs it sees AND in the database from gps data. I think it is also capable of auto braking for corners on major roads.

Because we don’t have that data in our gps info, the system tells us at each startup, that it’s working in a limited mode(visual recognition only)

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by phonebooth View Post
    Hillbilly did you manage to get your traffic sign recognition working? I activated mine tonight via long coding and appears to work ok. Although I've got a fault in the information control unit stating "Function limitation due to missing message" do you have the same? Appeared after activating.
    Get a similar message to what Simon says occasionally sort of says working in limited mode or similar but goes away on its own. The overspeed message does work however and mine is set at 15 over but i turned off the chime

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Heres the history of what I did
    Do you have the time to write a walkthrough?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Tob35 View Post
    Do you have the time to write a walkthrough?
    Not really Its not hard and by looking at the same screen I show you can see what has been done

As you havent said what vehicle and what device you are using is a bit hard to advise you

I just followed the instructions and made the small changes pictured and after 5 attempts it finally seems to be working
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 06-07-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Did you try Traffic info? No success in my 2018 allspace

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeromeo View Post
    Did you try Traffic info? No success in my 2018 allspace

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Yeah works via the radio Comes up with icons ok

Page 91 of 118 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast